Had blood work ran 6 weeks into TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

TheDude

I have been on TRT for 6 weeks with an Urologist I was recommended to by my PCP. I was not very confident in him after our first meeting. He checked my Test and E2 but nothing else. Since then, I've found this board and went ahead and ordered my own test and wanted to get your thoughts.

Before TRT:

Test - 173 360-1979
Est - 16 25-52

6 weeks into TRT: Test were done before my 7th dose.

100mg Test Cyp 1x per week
1500IU HCG 1x per week

Test - 306 264-916
Free Test - 13.3 8.7-25.1
Est - 19 8.0-35.0
DHEA-Sulfate - 371.3 138.5-475.2
TSH - 2.44 0.45-4.5
LH - <0.2 1.7-8.6
PSA - 0.3 0.0-4.0
SHBG - 14.3 16.5-55.9

Thoughts and/or concerns?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your protocol call is terrible, plus your a low SHBG guy. You need more frequent injections of both T and HCG. Most low SHBG guys need frequent injections.
I should have asked how are you feeling on that protocol.

TheDude

Your protocol call is terrible, plus your a low SHBG guy. You need more frequent injections of both T and HCG. Most low SHBG guys need frequent injections.
I should have asked how are you feeling on that protocol.

I really haven't noticed any difference. That, along with the suspect protocol, is why I decided to get my own test ran.

As Vince replied this is a terrible protocol for you for what we know of low SHBG guys. You're basically in a low T status in your trough, there's just no way that once per week of a very minimal dose of 100mg is (should) work for you.

You haven't said how you feel on this protocol, symptoms, or any (negative) issues.

If you have to persist on this protocol, move your HCG shot to a day or two before your Cyp.

TheDude

As Vince replied this is a terrible protocol for you for what we know of low SHBG guys. You're basically in a low T status in your trough, there's just no way that once per week of a very minimal dose of 100mg is (should) work for you.

You haven't said how you feel on this protocol, symptoms, or any (negative) issues.

If you have to persist on this protocol, move your HCG shot to a day or two before your Cyp.

Feel about the same as I did before I started TRT. Haven't noticed any negative issues yet.

LIke myself and a few others with SHBG in the <15 we do daily shots, If you're thinking of moving in this direction I would suggest EOD and see how you fit in there. I did pretty well on EOD just decided to do daily because I wanted to.

CoastWatcher

So, am I looking at every 3.5 Days or EOD or Daily, in your opinion?

I would say so. The vast majority of men find success with a schedule calling for injections every 3.5 days, somewhat fewer find it by injecting every other day, and a few, I'm one of them, are happy with a daily protocol. I'd urge you to adopt the twice-weekly schedule. Fifty to sixty milligrams every 3.5 days is a solid, responsible protocol to start with.

TheDude

I would say so. The vast majority of men find success with a schedule calling for injections every 3.5 days, somewhat fewer find it by injecting every other day, and a few, I'm one of them, are happy with a daily protocol. I'd urge you to adopt the twice-weekly schedule. Fifty to sixty milligrams every 3.5 days is a solid, responsible protocol to start with.

I have my consult with Defy this week. I'm sure they'll switch it up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me