Topical Propecia online?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Savage Hands

https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/CustomizedMINOXIDILHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.html

This place will provide a prescription for a compounding Rx. I have used their services before. but not for topical Finasteride.

Finasteride 0.1%:
[SIZE=-2]Topical finasteride is a 5-alpha reductase enzyme inhibitor and reduces DHT levels. When taken orally finasteride (Propecia) and dutasteride (Avodart) are systemic alpha reductase enzyme inhibitors and can have systemic side effects. Adding topical finasteride to the hair loss formulation works synergistically with the other ingredients to halt further hair loss and promote thickening and regrowth without any systemic side effects.[/SIZE]

But taking injections that shrink your nuts is safe? Just saying...

Yet here you are. Funny how that works. And given your long and active participation on this forum you would know that we use HCG to prevent testicular atrophy but I do enjoy things like this, I applaud you for trying and look forward to your next attempt to try and look smart.

Giovanni73

Yet here you are. Funny how that works. And given your long and active participation on this forum you would know that we use HCG to prevent testicular atrophy but I do enjoy things like this, I applaud you for trying and look forward to your next attempt to try and look smart.
TRT has more potential for aide affects than propecia. What happens is some poor schmuck jumps on Propecia then a few years later they have no libido then go to their doctor and find out they have low T then scream and foam at the mouth that, "Propecia did it to me." If I have an energy drink in my hand then have a heart attack you can't say, the energy drink gave me a heart attack. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Giovanni73

And by the way, I am not for or against propecia. I just don't see why someone would want elevated DHT ripping their prostate and scalp off the rail, because a few jack-sac's ****s fell apart.

Giovanni73

Actually I think I am throwing my propecia a way. I have been on for 6 days and have noticed a weak orgasm... I only started it because I was worried about my prostate. I'm done with it.

ratbag

Remember that Dr. Crisler has stated a few times that topical Finasteride cream or generic creams do not affect you the same way as taking the pills. I believe he may sell the cream on his site. He has stated that the cream is safe.

Giovanni73

Remember that Dr. Crisler has stated a few times that topical Finasteride cream or generic creams do not affect you the same way as taking the pills. I believe he may sell the cream on his site. He has stated that the cream is safe.

I will look into that. Have you had experience positive/negative with propecia?

ratbag

I have never touched the stuff... I'm well beyond anything a cream could do. I lost all my hair by the time I was 20... I'm 60 now.

Dave B.

I will look into that. Have you had experience positive/negative with propecia?

I used finasteride for male pattern baldness when it first came out. I used topicals at first, and later pills.

In my opinion finasteride is too weak to do much of anything, except perhaps for women who are losing hair or for men with very, very mild hair loss. I had a serious male pattern baldness hit in full force when I was very young, so it was too little too late.

Dutasteride is in my opinion much stronger and had a chance of working. I took Avodart pills for a while, but since it came out even later than finasteride, it was too late for me.

If Dutasteride had been available when I was in my early 20's, it might have made a difference for me, but alas.

captain

The compounded topical treatments I tried smelled like what your hands smell like after you cut an onion. I don't know if they work but they do smell. If you like that smell the compounded stuff may be for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me