HCG side effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

What HCG side effects have you experienced? I added to my IM protocol and it may have worsen my symptoms. It may be a pure coincidence but familiar symptoms re-emerged - pure mental focus, depression, lower libido etc.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

While HCG is a a standard, adjuvant drug for men in a protocol, it is like any medication: some of us don't tolerate it well. You added HCG because...? How long after you began taking it do the issues present?

madman

Super Moderator
What HCG side effects have you experienced? I added to my IM protocol and it may have worsen my symptoms. It may be a pure coincidence but familiar symptoms re-emerged - pure mental focus, depression, lower libido etc.

Depending on your dosage/injection frequency it may have raised your e2. Also some are sensitive to smaller amounts and may have e2 issues. If you read the literature larger doses are not required to raise ITT (intratesticular testosterone). Increasing ITT will also raise dht/estrogen.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15713727

Read CSI007 posts as he was experiencing issues related to high e2 and reduced his hcg dose gradually which he eventually dropped the hcg from his protocol and he feels much better now.

goga

While HCG is a a standard, adjuvant drug for men in a protocol, it is like any medication: some of us don't tolerate it well. You added HCG because...? How long after you began taking it do the issues present?
Because it sounds logical - maintaining some own T. Plus, read an article by Crisler. I've been on IM 125 mg per week, with every 3.5 day shots since June. Added HCG 500 UI twice a week 2 months ago.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use HCG to keep my testicles full and I believe it helps keep my libido strong. I been injecting 500iu twice a week of HCG for almost 3 years. But I know not everyone needs or feels better using HCG.

CoastWatcher

Because it sounds logical - maintaining some own T. Plus, read an article by Crisler. I've been on IM 125 mg per week, with every 3.5 day shots since June. Added HCG 500 UI twice a week 2 months ago.
Wait - HCG does NOT maintain your own testosterone. If you are on a TRT protocol, you quit producing endogenous testosterone within the first week to ten days after initiating therapy. HCG is a mimic - it mimics LH and "tricks" the testicles into maintaining vitality (along with other upstream hormonal production. But you're not maintaining any natural testosterone. And, if it's causing you problems, it doesn't matter what anyone else is doing: you should consider eliminating it from your protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me