Has Anyone Used Alpha-GPC ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Has anyone used this supplement?

Oral supplementation of alpha-GPC is of interest for nootropic purposes, as it appears to have cognitive-enhancing properties (no human evidence exists to support this in otherwise-healthy youth, but it does have support in rodents) and attenuate the rate of cognitive decline in the elderly. In regards to reducing the rate of cognitive decline, alpha-GPC at high doses (1,200 mg) does appear to be somewhat effective in mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease and works nicely with the standard therapy (acetylcholinesterase inhibitors).

Athletes are at times interested in alpha-GPC due to its ability to enhance growth hormone production (of which only acute spikes have been reported so far, so it may fall to the same problems that arginine has on growth hormone) and to enhance power output, which has a lone pilot study in support of 600 mg alpha-GPC prior to exercise. Although ergogenic properties of alpha-GPC cannot be ruled out and look promising, it requires more evidence.

Source

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
It looks like an interesting supplement. I see they sell it in powder form. I'm wonder if I can added it my NO stack, I think I'm going to try it.
Alpha GPC 50% Powder 25g (42 Servings) | Cognitive Enhancer | Nootropic | Enhanced Power Output | Mood Support | Memory | Learning | Concentration | Focus

OMI100

I think I saw at least one company that had 99%, but in researching, it appears that alpha GPC is extremely hygroscopic and turns into paste or a blob with a little moisture and / or humidity. Fillers are added to stabilize the product from moisture and humidity.
I have a bottle coming from "Jarrow Formulas Alpha GPC" and will give it a try. Will try it on days I go to the gym (600mg at a shot). Hmmmmm Might give me added motivation to go:)
HarryCat - Were you splitting dose. One cap AM and one cap PM?

Nujace

This supplement makes me super sharp and focused. But I am afraid of anything this good. Examine just did a great review.
I’ve used it on and off for probably 7-8 years now. My reason for using it is because it’s believed that a-GPC restores/renews the parts of the brain that get taxed from stims and other nootropics. Or at least that was the thought back when I first researched it.

I’m not sure exactly how effective it has been for me but I can definitely say I notice a significant difference in the potency of the other things I’m taking when I use AlphGPC for a week or more.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
It causes depression for me, similarly to CDP-choline. This is a known effect of increasing acetylcholine levels in at least some people.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes. I feel the same way when I stop taking it. That’s why I stopped. But I love the focused feeling I get. I can finish any task without feeling wired or jacked.

I learned a lot of new things from reading that new Examine article. The Alzheimer’s data is very promising.

Belekas

nobody
Long time I heard from different folks about this one, and since I was experimenting with Nootropics alot before, decided to try it out. Got discounted "Warrior" caps 300mg. Tried many times but strangely all it did was got me a strange headache and messed me up for that day. Tried 1-2 caps, same thing. First thing that came in mind that maybe the product is crap, or something deeper going on. Any ideas or similar experience guys?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
951DD943-01C8-4023-92F2-A72B4228F05C.png
This is the one I used. No headaches and it works every time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me