Investigation of Exposures to Pesticides and Testosterone Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

Investigation of Associations Between Exposures to Pesticides and Testosterone Levels in Thai Farmers

The abstract says:

We conducted a cross-sectional study to assess the relationship between pesticide exposures and testosterone levels in 133 male Thai farmers. Urine and serum samples were collected concurrently from participants. Urine was analyzed for levels of specific- and non-specific metabolites of organophosphates (OPs), pyrethroids, select herbicides, and fungicides. Serum was analyzed for total and free testosterone. Linear regression analyses revealed significant negative relationships between total testosterone and the herbicide 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) after controlling for covariates (e.g., age, BMI, smoking status). Positive significant associations were found between some OP pesticides and total testosterone. Due to the small sample size and the observational nature of the study, future investigation is needed to confirm our results and to elucidate the biological mechanisms.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JakeH

Thanks for posting this. I was exposed to the pesticide listed from the age of 8 to 18, for 2-4 days every week. I will be interesting to see what comes of further studies, as I still wonder why low-T hit me at such a young age (diagnosed at 39, but symptoms started at 34ish).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me