Wife needing suggestions on Thyroid issues please!

Buy Lab Tests Online

timzjp

My wife has been on Armour since around 7/16 on 15mg. Some issues that has evolved is our insurance won't pay for armour, so she started on Naturethroid. She seemed to feel worse so we started paying out of pocket for Armour again but he increased it to 30mg stating her body might need to be higher in the frange for T3. She just had a follow up and the doc said she is good to go!, however she is always freezing,hair falling out has been on a very low carb /keto diet for 3 weeks and bust her ass in the gym(weights and cardio) only to keep gaining weight/fat as clothes are getting tighter. Here are what number I have with me. I thought TSH was suppose to go down not that it means a whole lot but still...

T3 Jan 79 Jun 78, Sep 88 scale 80-200
free T3 Jan 4.4 Jun 3.6, Sep 3.5 scale 2.0-4.4
T4 Jan 5.9 Jun 5.8 Not tested scale 4.5-11.7
Free T4 Jan 1.27 Jun 1.08 Sep 1.21 scale .9-1.7
TSH Jan 2.23 Jun 2.23 Sep 3.02 scale .27-4.2

She was starting to feel good in January then like crap when she went to Maturethroid, he the doubled her to 30mg Armour and is feeling better than in June but not as good as January. The doctor said she is good to go since Free T3 is in the good area which I'm not totally disagreeing with but apparently she needs to be higher. What is really strange is I keep reading where your TSH levels should tank when you are on meds.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Really would have liked to have Reverse T3, see if it's pooling which if RT3 is high it (may) indicate that it's not making in to the the cells. Has she had an iron panel done? Low iron can inhibit some part of the Thyroid hormones and T4/T3 conversion. Vetesster Chris is our Thyroid guru.

timzjp

Vince
I will ask her to request those as she has not had been tested.
Her T3 just got updated and it has fallen out of the range, 73 on a scale of 80-200....

timzjp

Thanks for info...
T3,T3free
T4,T4free
Tsh all fresh labs as of Tuesday.
We will add the 2 you suggested
Thank you Sir.

HarryCat

Your wife needs to find a new doctor. 30mg is 1/2 grain which is a very small dose. Most functional thyroid docs will keep increasing the dose until TSH is near 1.0. The vast majority if people will need more than 1 grain (60mg) and often close to 2 grains (120mg) to feel back to normal and get their TSH near 1.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me