Starting TRT with stage IV Bowel Cancer age 35 in the U.K.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Di1an

Hi guys,

background: diagnosed in Jan 2017 with bowel cancer, spread to lymph nodes, liver, benign lung nodules.

i previously weighed 180lbs at 5'10" and was training very hard, 330lbs squat, 430b deadlift, 225lb bench, no AAS or anything like that.

After diagnosis I rapidly lost weight, this coupled with 6 months chemo which destroyed my taste buds. I could manage cornflakes and milk for 8 months. I currently weigh 130lbs.

i previously weighed about 126lbs, but any weight gain since has been fat. I have trouble walking alone more than ten mins.

I've been talking with Jay Campbell and co. reading as much of Jay's and Nelson's work as possible the last few weeks.

got my blood checked last week and indeed my test/free test is low. A doctor has approved TRT.

I also finished SIRT for my liver about two weeks ago, and I already feel better.

i will need surgery at some point. I need to gain as as much lean mass as possible to be ready for it and to get to life back in general.

just curious on people's thoughts on this. I'm fairly certain a good dose of test every week will turn things around fast.

Nelson, thanks for everything you do.

i am 35 in a couple weeks, live in the UK. Jay also suggested Deca Durabolin with Test, but Ive No idea who'd prescribe deca here.

Thanks guys, will keep you updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saxon

got my blood checked last week and indeed my test/free test is low. A doctor has approved TRT.

There's your answer man. You've had a rough go and I wish you all the best. If the doc who approved your TRT is working with your oncologist, then I say go for it. I would not do this without all my docs being on the same page as for my meta treatment.

Good luck; keep us posted!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi guys,

background: diagnosed in Jan 2017 with bowel cancer, spread to lymph nodes, liver, benign lung nodules.

i previously weighed 180lbs at 5'10" and was training very hard, 330lbs squat, 430b deadlift, 225lb bench, no AAS or anything like that.

After diagnosis I rapidly lost weight, this coupled with 6 months chemo which destroyed my taste buds. I could manage cornflakes and milk for 8 months. I currently weigh 130lbs.

i previously weighed about 126lbs, but any weight gain since has been fat. I have trouble walking alone more than ten mins.

I've been talking with Jay Campbell and co. reading as much of Jay's and Nelson's work as possible the last few weeks.

I also finished SIRT for my liver about two weeks ago, and I already feel better.

i will need surgery at some point. I need to gain as as much lean mass as possible to be ready for it and to get to life back in general.

just curious on people's thoughts on this. I'm fairly certain a good dose of test every week will turn things around fast.

Nelson, thanks for everything you do.

i am 35 in a couple weeks, live in the UK. Jay also suggested Deca Durabolin with Test, but Ive No idea who'd prescribe deca here.

Thanks guys, will keep you updated.

I am so sorry you are going through this. I was once diagnosed with lymphoma and it was a scary thing to go through. I used nandrolone plus testosterone while on chemo to prevent weight loss and frailty.

I would get on TRT as soon as you can since you qualify anyway.

It is unfortunate that you are not in the US since here you could access nandrolone decanoate and oxandrolone by prescription for unintentional illness related weight loss.

I think you should get a hold of these two clinics in the UK. I have chatted with both and they seem progressive.

Also contact Mike
Balance My Hormones Ltd
Company no. 10172894
International House,
24 Holborn Viaduct,
CITY OF LONDON, London
EC1A 2BN
[email protected]
http://BalanceMyHormones.co.uk

Both are members of ExcelMale.com

I wrote this article for HIV but it applies to cancers like yours also:

How to gain weight?

This was my first book (free for download) and anabolic treatment for wasting.

Free Book: Built to Survive

Please keep us updated on your progress. We are here to help.

Last edited:

Di1an

Dear Nelson,

Thank you for replying. I read about your lymphoma experience, which makes you all the more impressive man. I hope things are still good.

As it happens I have indeed been in contact with both Dr Stevens and Mike at Balancemyhormones.
I went ahead with Mike as they were located near me, having a second blood test this sat to confirm levels then should begin TRT. They are great guys. I posted a quick review on them in another thread where you asked if anyone used them. They are very fast and nice guys and can even do everything by post, and all at good prices. Their doc didn't even Charge me because of my condition. Only fees are bloods and meds.

I will also definitely consult with Dr Stevens, he too is a great guy and responds fast. Also good pricing, very thorough, plus he clearly lifts :). He was running up a mountain in Snowdon when we spoke, what a dude.

overall I'm amazed at how fast and affordable this has all been here in old UK. England people, go for bmh or Dr Stevens! You won't be disappointed.
Nelson I already read your free book in one go on Monday, excellent stuff, thank you.
yes it's a shame nandrolone isn't in the UK. Jay also recommend equipoise with test, but that also looks unavailable here.

Will update on my progress, thank you all.

last question, given my condition, what kind of dose of TRT/ timing would you go for personally? Say to get to 180lbs, 12-15% body fat? I'm going back to heavy barbell training asap.

cheers :)

Di1an

Just got back a load of other blood test results. My red blood cell and haematocrit levels are below the minimum ranges.

Looking forward to how trt will sort these out since rbc production increases.

user_joe

I would think it's going to be a sure thing for you to get back to 180 and strong with healthy test levels and lifting. The key would be to eat enough calories and protein. Muscle memory is a real thing.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Just got back a load of other blood test results. My red blood cell and haematocrit levels are below the minimum ranges.

Looking forward to how trt will sort these out since rbc production increases.

TRT should counteract the chemo/radiation induced anemia.

Di1an

Just want to add, there appears to be no contraindications between Test and any of the meds/chemo I'm taking.

That's Fluorouracil (5Fu) and Avastin for chemo. And just finishing a short low dose of dexamethasone.
Previously took oxaliplatin for 6 months which is also ok.

Hope this is useful for anyone with bowel cancer as this is fairly standard treatment.

Hopefully will start TRT next week.

Cheers

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale