T level question after going to E3.5D

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pringle

Hello all,
I am a little surprised at my recent test results and wanted to get some insight from those who transitioned from weekly injections to E3.5 days. On 100mg Test C my Total T average levels on weekly injections was 850 total T and 19.5 Free T. After 5 weeks on twice weekly of 50mg E3.5D, my T Levels on Morning prior to injection was total T 1117 and Free T 29.2. I realized there would be a more even level with the new protocol, but was surprised to see that large of a difference on trough day. Thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.
Tim

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello all,
I am a little surprised at my recent test results and wanted to get some insight from those who transitioned from weekly injections to E3.5 days. On 100mg Test C my Total T average levels on weekly injections was 850 total T and 19.5 Free T. After 5 weeks on twice weekly of 50mg E3.5D, my T Levels on Morning prior to injection was total T 1117 and Free T 29.2. I realized there would be a more even level with the new protocol, but was surprised to see that large of a difference on trough day. Thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.
Tim

Congratulations. Dividing your dose and increasing your injection frequency did what it typically does - give you healthy, sustained levels.

Saul

Coastwatcher - based on your input I am thinking I am going to give this a try. As you said, might help with E2 also. I may also try a 29 or 30 G needle also instead of 25.

Is this typical that T levels increase with by-weekly, even if the weekly total has not changed?

CoastWatcher

Coastwatcher - based on your input I am thinking I am going to give this a try. As you said, might help with E2 also. I may also try a 29 or 30 G needle also instead of 25.

Is this typical that T levels increase with by-weekly, even if the weekly total has not changed?

I inject 16mg every morning, 112mg every week. I use a 30g insulin needle. I was previously taking 120mg every week, 60mg every 3.5 days. My total testosterone rose from around 970 to over 1000, and e2 slid into the low 30s. It's been over two years.

Going from weekly to twice weekly should bring you similar success. Remind me, what are the details of your current protocol?

Pringle

What's really uncommon is my e2 sensitive actually increased with the E3.5D protocol. I went from slightly over @ 36.3 to now 46.4.

madman

Super Moderator
What's really uncommon is my e2 sensitive actually increased with the E3.5D protocol. I went from slightly over @ 36.3 to now 46.4.

Not every ones e2 will lower on more frequent injections with smaller amounts and also understand that when injecting once weekly your trough is 7 days later albeit you are injecting a higher dosage where as injecting every 3.5 days (dividing weekly total) your levels are more balanced and peaks/valleys evened out

Pringle

While disappointing, and a bit surprising, it's not unheard of. Are you having any estradiol-related issues?

No symptoms or issues at all. Feel really good! I am waiting on my scheduled date with defy for consult and to potentially start hcg. I am a little concerned adding HCG may send my e2 over the top. I would like to avoid using an AI if at all possible.

Last edited:
Too many factors besides injection frequency come in to play here that you can make a distinction about, namely where your SHBG is at. Its like when you make a change like this its similar to starting all over again and how the body reacts. I would stay on it, and test a couple more times and see how constitent your results. Of consistency, it's important if you want to compare results from one test to another, you have to get almost religiously strict about your injection and blood draw timing(s) and make that repeatable from one test to the next. A few hours difference either way on those and you won't get comparable results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me