Testosterone and hCG Mix

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dave Barry

I never mix a water-based drug with an oil-based drug. However, I have never seen any evidence that would point to any specific negative consequences to mixing them.

Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/mL contains 1% Benzyl Alcohol as a preservative and 20% Benzyl Benzoate as a powerful solvent in a vegetable oil (Cottonseed, Sesame, Grape seed). I've never run across any formulas that mix hCG with Benzyl Benzoate or its oil based vehicle. Without any published stability studies there's no way to tell whether or not the oil or solvent in Testosterone Cypionate would damage the hCG. I recommend keeping them separate.

gigacentric

this is all very interesting considering i just watched a youtube video, on this site, showing the moderator, Nelson preparing his test C and HCG injection into one syringe and then administering it into his shoulder.

Vince

Super Moderator
this is all very interesting considering i just watched a youtube video, on this site, showing the moderator, Nelson preparing his test C and HCG injection into one syringe and then administering it into his shoulder.

I think it's a good idea :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

There's personal preference and opinion to be had around here yet I can think of one elevated status individual that directly contradicts Nelson, right or wrong sometimes that sort of thing is just a little too much, its funny, and then it makes ya scratch your head. But as I say, there's a lot of personal opinion, preference, and experience around here.

wernerbrewer

Nope...some mix it some refuse to mix it. Make up your own mind.

I haven't seen any real data on this but the folks who are against it seem to use a theoretical/non-existent research to defend their position.

If anything the reply from the pharmacy (#5) is so far the most legitimate explanation I've seen, but folks like Nelson have anecdotal evidence that say it works. I agree with your previous post that it seems to mostly be opinion but the vigor in which folks speak against combining had me feeling I missed a study or report somewhere.

Cheers!

M

MarkM

I haven't seen any real data on this but the folks who are against it seem to use a theoretical/non-existent research to defend their position.

If anything the reply from the pharmacy (#5) is so far the most legitimate explanation I've seen, but folks like Nelson have anecdotal evidence that say it works. I agree with your previous post that it seems to mostly be opinion but the vigor in which folks speak against combining had me feeling I missed a study or report somewhere.

Cheers!
I do not mix the two and was initially dead set against it. Probably because I remember Dr. Crisler talking about his philosophy was that oil and water don't mix. I believe he has since changed that position and I know that Nelson injects with the two combined. Long story short, I believe I will try combing the two and see how it goes.

Renman23

FWIW, I just had an initial consult w/ A guy @ Ehormones. He said their docs suggest using hcg in the day or 2 BEFORE your test injection. He said they find it stimulates the testes to work with your T injection.....

:confused:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching