New Protocol Advice...

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

New Protocol Advice...
I'm a new patient with Defy. Dr. Saya is my doctor. The protocol he is starting me out on is 40mg of test cyp and 200iu's of HCG injected 3 times per week for a total of 120mg of test cyp and 600iu's of HCG weekly. My SHBG was is fairly low at 24 which is why he is recommending the 3 times per week protocol. My question for you guys is based on your personal experiences and preferences. For those injecting 3 times per week, do you inject M, W, and F? I guess I could be more even with the spacing, but MWF would be easy to remember. Also, I'm trying to decide whether to inject shallow IM or Sub Q. With Sub Q I was think about injecting into the fat pads in the glute area and also the love handles. With shallow IM, I was thinking about rotating delts and outer thighs. I'm curious as to what you guys prefer and why when it relates to how to space out injection days on a 3 times per week schedule as well as if you prefer Sub Q or shallow IM. Thanks in advance for any advice and info you can give.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

If I'm not mistaken an SHBG of 24 isn't considered low, but TRT will decrease it to where it might dip below normal. My SHBG was very similar to yours before I started TRT and last set of labs placed it @18 (11-78 nmol/L) 4 weeks into TRT. I was making slow progress on just weekly injections, but recently I switched to Monday mornings and Thursday evenings and progress is progressing even faster, perhaps in a few months I'll increase injection frequency. I've heard for some injecting Sub Q is smoother especially for those with low normal SHBG, perhaps when I make a full recovery I'll give Sub Q a shot. I don't require an AI as of yet and no HCG. I also like injecting into my outer quads. I've been on TRT for 5 months and progress has been slow, so just know for some it could take months to begin to feel changes.

I think that was a good protocol for the what SystemLord pointed out that SHBG might typically come down a little bit. I run low SHBG but <15 and I didn't do that well on M/W/F because by Sun night I bottomed out again and kind of struggled to get to Mon AM when I could inject again. I then moved to EOD and now I shoot daily and I'm the best I've been.
As far as SQ and IM neither has any bearing on anythign besides the needle you choose to use. SQ jsut let's guys use the tiny 29g insulin syringe instead of an IM 1" 25g (or larger) "harpoon". As far as spots and rotation, another kind of thing that I think is over blown, in most instances if you can reach it and push the plunger, you can inject anywhere on your body for the most part.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me