Anyone have a protocol for PCT post trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt1

Hi all,

So I have been on trt for about 1 whole year. Currently on 40 mg t cyp every 3.5 days with anywhere from 250 - 500 IU hcg twice a week and around .25 mg of arimidex a week.

Anyways even on a low dose I have experienced high hct which has made cardio almost impossible to perform and I just don't feel well. My urine is always somewhat yellow which indicates that my kidneys and or urine are being tax'd quite a bit or something along those line but my various blood panels indicate no issues.

The first few months of trt were great physically as soon as I dialed in the AI. But now I cannot control other factors. Giving blood controlled HCT initially but them my ferritin crashed and I felt like I was dying. I rather be off trt than have low ferritin from frequent blood donations.

Anyways, I took clomid prior to trt at 12.5 mg a day for a month and my total T went to +700 but that was prior to any exogenous test. Wondering what I should take to get myself back up to speed. I see some people indicate 50 mg for 2 weeks followed by 25 for 2 weeks but that is for heavy steroid users.

My dr prescribed 12.5 a day for 3 months but he is basically guessing. I'm overthinking this because I don't want to lose sexual functioning during this transition. was thinking about 50 mg a day for a week then 25 mg a day for a week followed by 12.5 eod for the remainder of the 3 months. I have some arimidex left over as well that I would dabble with incase I see signs of high E. I have experienced this previously using clomid as I assume some of that additional test is aromatizing into E.

Any ideas or proven protocols? There really isnt anything out there that is a solid guide which is quite frustrating.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale