Clomiphene Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

penguinwoolf

Hi all,

Yesterday I started a low-dose clomid protocol (12.5mg twice weekly // EOD). I was prescribed 25mg EOD by the Doc, but I am overly-cautious by nature...

Baseline blood are below

Blood Draw 26th July (Control Test)

TESTOSTERONE --------------------------------10.2 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40
FREE-TESTOSTERONE(CALCULATED) ---------*0.16 nmol/L 0.30 - 1.00
17-BETA OESTRADIOL --------------------------50.7 pmol/L 0.00 - 191.99
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB -----------------47.68 nmol/L 16.00 - 55.00

Blood Draw 11th September (6 weeks Plant Based Diet)

TESTOSTERONE ---------------------------------14.7 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40
FREE-TESTOSTERONE(CALCULATED) -----------*0.2 nmol/L 0.30 - 1.00
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB ------------------*61.2 nmol/L 16.00 - 55.00
FREE ANDROGEN INDEX --------------------------24.02 Ratio 24.00 - 104.00
17-BETA OESTRADIOL ----------------------------34.4 pmol/L 0.00 - 191.99
D.H.E.A. SULPHATE -------------------------------5.700 umol/L 0.44 - 13.40
FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE -----------------------4.03 IU/L 1.50 - 12.40
LUTEINISING HORMONE --------------------------4.79 IU/L 1.70 - 8.60

I appreciate it may seem counter-intuitive to start a Clomid treatment based on my already high SHBG. These are my reasons:

1) My FT levels have always been abnormally low, with the exception of a Vegan experiment I ran last year. Although my SHBG rose high, my Total Testosterone shot up to compensate, creating a higher FT than I have ever had while Omnivore

2) I have seen significant benefits on my mood since switching Plant Based, which is equally important to me as other symptoms

3) I have not yet seen a successful protocol which has reliably decreased SHBG to the level I would need it to decrease to in order to get decent FT. I figure I might as well see it as ally rather than enemy and not worry about boosting it, with the hope that my TT and FT rise in order to compensate

4) I'm 26, so I figure to go with the least invasive option first and take it from there

Will update with changes in symptoms and post new results as and when.

Any thoughts or questions, just let me know!

Penguin

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Given that SHBG is what it is, I would say that it's unlikely you'll overcome the SHBG/Free T issue as typically guys on Cyp that run that high of SHBG they have to get TT way up there, over 1000 at least just to free up some T for Free T. Will be interesting to see how this low dose works for you, concentrate on feeling better and not so much the numbers. You might find that you feel good and that's key.

dikow

Hi all,
Yesterday I started a low-dose clomid protocol (12.5mg twice weekly // EOD). I was prescribed 25mg EOD by the Doc, but I am overly-cautious by nature...

So you changed the bad protocol from your doc of 25mg EOD to a safer protocol of twice a week 12.5mg, is that correct?

I've started a protocol too and did something similar. I'm doing twice a week 6.25mg. Been awesome so far, 2 weeks on it. My case is in this thread if you wanna give some input:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?11878-On-a-Clomid-Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching