Anyone know when Defy will be open? Out of Meds and need refill

Buy Lab Tests Online

Imazephed

Dr Saya changed me to 3 times a week instead of twice and I ran out of hcg and am about to run out of test. I know they were in the path of Irma so I have no idea how much damage if any they received. I have enough test for the week but hcg is empty after this morning's partial dose .32 ml instead of .35.

Anyone have any info on how they fared or when they might be back in the office? I have called and when I do get through I get a busy signal. I had already left a message for a refill friday. I tried calling the pharmacy to see if they could help but cant get through at all to Hallandale.

Will not taking hcg for a few days cause any serious issues?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
There's going to be a big backlog especially with UPS getting packages out, I got an order in and recipt last week when Irma was still comin and I don't think I'll see anything this week at all but I'm not out of Cyp either. There's no reason to sweat the HCG.

Imazephed

Thanks for the info. If missing a week or so of hcg wont muck things up then I will be fine. I just hope everyone from Defy managed ok and things get back to normal soon.

mjb

When I call their main number a man answers and says it's the wrong number. Tried twice. Maybe the phone got forwarded wrong or something. Hope they are all doing well.

Was hoping they would call in a script I could fill locally. Do they do that sort of thing?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Half of the staff will start tomorrow while others that need to deal with storm related damage will come in as they resolve their issue.

Vince

Super Moderator
Is there still a backlog from the hurricane? I'm getting zero response via the Patient Portal for the past week...

-jjg
I've talked to my buddy that lives in Florida and according to him the recovery is going really good. I would try calling Defy.

Leesto

Defy did not have damage and it is now a month later - they are open as usual. But Hallandale was hit pretty hard. However I know they are shipping. Mostly back to normal they say. I don't think Empower had any interruptions.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me