GABA - 500mg Nightly or more?

Buy Lab Tests Online
It was suggested to me to start taking GABA 500mg nightly to help with me sleep. I had bought, and taken GABA before, but never really dedicated myself to it. One of the reasons is I read that GABA does NOT cross the Blood Brain Barrier, therefor what use is it was my way of thinking.

Do any of you guys take GABA, if so do you take it nightly, or through-out the day as well? What, if any improvements have you seen from GABA?

The reason I was told to take it was it will help lower anxiety and promote a good nights sleep.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Sleeping better now. I have had a kilo of Gaba on the shelf for a while, just recently I have tried to take about 3 grams of GABA and 3 Grams of glycine before sleeping.

I have never had a problem following asleep, but I often wake up with a racing mind several times a night. And then it is hard to get back to sleep, and if I do I often wake up in a couple of hours. Melatonin used to make me sleepy, now it seems to have little effect, and any effect it does have only lasts a few hours. I stopped taking melatonin, I was concerned that too much would throw off the natural cycle and it never seemed to help me stay asleep.

Taking the GABA/glycine has so far really changed my ability to stay asleep . now I sleep all night long, maybe I wake up once to pee, maybe not.

So far because I have only tried it for about 5 days. It also seems to have a calming effect, but it might just be the better sleep that I am feeling.

Nothing magical about the 3 grams it was only because I took about a 1/2 tablespoon, likely I could take less. It's a bulk supplement, so i have a kilo in a bag.

After about 5 min I do get a skin flush and tingle on my face/hands from the GABA, but it goes away after 15 min. First time I took it during the day I got a drop-in blood pressure for about 15 mins, now the few times I tested BP I don't see that.

I am thinking it's mainly the Gaba supplement that is affecting me. In the past I did experience some vivid dreams after taking glycine, then after a few days it didn't seem to happen.

Sometime in the future I will only take the Gaba, maybe reducing the total, experiment a little with it. Probably drop it to 1500 mg.

Some bodybuilders believe GABA naturally stimulates the synthesis of human growth hormone (HGH). I have no idea it that is true.

Note that HGH is released during the first few times you experience stage 3 sleep. Sleep deprivation has a big impact on your sleep cycles, and consequently impacts how much, if any, of your HGH gets released during your initial cycles of stage 3 sleep.

So maybe sleeping better is what is really improving HGH, hard to know.

Many people have problems with sleep, just passing along my recent experiences.

Back when I was looking for non prescriptions to take for anxiety/panic attacks I tried GABA. I took about half the bottle.
I did not notice any improvement to my sleep or a reduction in my anxiety when taking it. I tried several OTC's with little to no effect.

Everything I purchased/tried to replace lorazepam. The only thing not in this picture is 4 different varities of rec pot. I live in CO it's legal.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me