UK Member Looking For HCG Direction

Buy Lab Tests Online

comboot

Hi,

Paul here based in the UK and dealing with the UK National Health Service that do not consider including HCG with my current TRT protocol (started approx. 4 years ago).
I am currently prescribed Androgel 50mg sachets (1x per day) with no other ancillaries required - test levels are apparently within normal range (they don't share detail figures).

I have access to HCG (via an unofficial source) and want to add in to establish if it can help with my lacklustre libido and general subdued lust for life?
I believe it may also do with low levels of free test (but the UK NHS don't test for this or SBHG)?

Should I introduce on what seems to be a typical dosage of 500iu twice weekly or is there an initial dosage recommendation to kick things off?

Or perhaps I should consider adding in something that is know to improve Free Test levels?

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Low libido can have many different causes. Not having access to your lab results is crazy and lab results would be needed to try to pinpoint the cause of the low libido (low libido can be caused by low testosterone, low or high estradiol, low dht, etc). Your doctor shouldn't hide the results from you. As far as HCG goes I would start with 400-500IU twice a week. If fertility is a concern you might need to use it more frequently.
HCG is very important to avoid testicular atrophy and potentially permanent damage to the tests.

SPEEDY

Hi Paul,
Also based in UK - Two options for you

Get your own blood test done -medichecks.com

Uk Doctor that uses HCG in Dorset - preventativehealthdoctors.co.uK

FOX1

Hi,

Paul here based in the UK and dealing with the UK National Health Service that do not consider including HCG with my current TRT protocol (started approx. 4 years ago).
I am currently prescribed Androgel 50mg sachets (1x per day) with no other ancillaries required - test levels are apparently within normal range (they don't share detail figures).

I have access to HCG (via an unofficial source) and want to add in to establish if it can help with my lacklustre libido and general subdued lust for life?
I believe it may also do with low levels of free test (but the UK NHS don't test for this or SBHG)?

Should I introduce on what seems to be a typical dosage of 500iu twice weekly or is there an initial dosage recommendation to kick things off?

Or perhaps I should consider adding in something that is know to improve Free Test levels?

Thank you.

Paul
some straight talk here;
Get your ass into your practice doctor and demand to see all your blood results and request copies. YOU are entitled to do this, it may cost you £10 for copies.

Once you have the results we can progress from there.

Do not pay for further blood tests (private) until you see your NHS results, and take no crap from them, you are entitled to view and get copies of all your medical reports.

comboot

Wow, great Fox1
Really appreciate the direction - makes a lot of sense.
I'll schedule an appointment when back in the country.
Cheers

comboot

Thank you!
Anyone who has an MV AUGUSTA (looks like one of the original ones from their re-launch ... F4 SPR?) as their profile pic clearly knows what they're talking about!

FOX1

Thank you!
Anyone who has an MV AUGUSTA (looks like one of the original ones from their re-launch ... F4 SPR?) as their profile pic clearly knows what they're talking about!

I am on the learning process same as everyone else on here, its all new to us in the beginning but we learn as time goes on.
I do know however that anyone in the UK is entitled to view and get copies of their full medical reports that the NHS holds. May cost you £10 but its £10 worth paying.

Where in UK are you, it may be worth while you seeing a private Urological Surgeon for 2nd opinion, I know a very good one.

p.s. only one U in Agusta and its the 2006 1000s in pic, also own the 312R & EV03 (750)

Last edited:

comboot

... my spell checker was insisting on August ... and I missed the u when correcting :p

Looks like its not just my libido thats flagging!

I'm in London but good to travel, always prefer a referral. Where is yours?

By the way ... NOT even remotely jealous that you've got ... three of these beauties.
I plan to get a new bike and been looking at Monster / Superduke ... didn't think of the Brutale option

FOX1

I am under the guidance of a consultant Urological Surgeon at a Spire Hospital in Edinburgh, a years "self diagnoses" prior to going private confirmed I required TRT.
My Practice doctor neither had the knowledge or background to advise on this, but he did refer me (you need a referral from your practice GP).
Once TRT was started there was very careful monitoring with regular blood tests until the exact dosage was found. I then continued to see him every 6 months, and now once a year unless an urgent issue pops its head.

Prescription and regular blood tests are now carried out by my GP on NHS, but any major issue is taken up via private consultation.

The reason the NHS do not test for free testosterone or SHBG is simply because they are broke, the government is not putting cash in and they are making cuts.
You really need to get your "Free and bio-available testosterone checked, if you cant get this, you can use - total testosterone, SHGB and albumin then input into the ISSM calculator, I will stick a link below for this calculator.
London has private spire hospitals, do your research and find a good consultant Urological Surgeon, DO NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN UK NHS, they do not have your interests as main priority.
link;
http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

comboot

Hi,

Thank you for your very detailed response and recommendations (especially regards the NHS).
Makes sense what with the organisation going through such troubled times ... I can appreciate that my libido and general lust for life is very low on their list of priorities.

If you don't mind sharing, do you only use the prescribed Test gel or do you need other ancillaries? In particular HCG as on ExcelMale this seems fairly common practice as a general positive inclusion to the standard ritual?

I will get on to my doctor and get the blood test results and hopefully they'll include the info necessary to put into the calculator.

Thank you again for taking your time to provide such useful info Fox1

Cheers
Paul

FOX1

Hi,

Thank you for your very detailed response and recommendations (especially regards the NHS).
Makes sense what with the organisation going through such troubled times ... I can appreciate that my libido and general lust for life is very low on their list of priorities.

If you don't mind sharing, do you only use the prescribed Test gel or do you need other ancillaries? In particular HCG as on ExcelMale this seems fairly common practice as a general positive inclusion to the standard ritual?

I will get on to my doctor and get the blood test results and hopefully they'll include the info necessary to put into the calculator.

Thank you again for taking your time to provide such useful info Fox1

Cheers
Paul

So far Paul, all I have needed is 2 sachets of Testo Gel per day, my blood results are good with high Testosterone, I feel good, and I am making vast gains from the gym (muscle weight) and increasing bench & squat weights daily.

I take nutrition supplements just to aid my gym training, no further medical ancillaries apart from Vit D in the form of "Accrete D3"

I am now 53 and I am benching and squatting heavier than I did in my 20's when I was dedicated at the gym.

What I am taking just now, is working for me; no point in trying other meds which may upset the balance, if problems occur with my medications that start to effect my health then I may consider another direction.
The Gel gives me a daily boost without the "highs & Lows" that others seem to get with injections??
not sure what the "highs and lows" are as I have never experienced this. I simply feel "Normal" and full of life

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me