Trimix Not Working As It Did

Buy Lab Tests Online

cowboys

Well so far trimix has been great but one thing I have noticed is after 4th, time of using it seems to be working less for me. I only use it once a week and I'm still at the prescribed dosage which is .2ml. and I alternate sides.If any of you pros on here have any advice or tips that would be awesome. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Virginian

From my experience the effects of trimix are generally quite consistent. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps your last injection did not go where it was supposed to.

cowboys

Ok I must have missed a little with the needle last time because I just tried it again at .2ml and it worked great. Just like it has been working.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It is very hard to develop resistance to Trimix unless your penis has so much fibrosis. There are even stronger formulations:
Super Trimix
Quadmix
Pentamix

Last resort: Penile implant

cowboys

Nelson Vergel that was the only time trimix didn't work well for me. I'm thinking I may have missed my shot a little because for days after that shot my penis was kind of sore all over. Not bad but a little sore. It did work but not like it normally does like last night. Last night I made sure I hit the correct area and made sure I emptied the syringe of .2 ml and it worked perfectly so I'm glad I didn't up my dosage any. I read that if I'm to flaccid I could miss the corpus cavernosa because of it wrinkling up so much and I believe that may have happen then. This time I made sure I wasn't that flaccid. While getting the medicine ready I kind of get nervous so that doesn't help any. lol

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson Vergel that was the only time trimix didn't work well for me. I'm thinking I may have missed my shot a little because for days after that shot my penis was kind of sore all over. Not bad but a little sore. It did work but not like it normally does like last night. Last night I made sure I hit the correct area and made sure I emptied the syringe of .2 ml and it worked perfectly so I'm glad I didn't up my dosage any. I read that if I'm to flaccid I could miss the corpus cavernosa because of it wrinkling up so much and I believe that may have happen then. This time I made sure I wasn't that flaccid. While getting the medicine ready I kind of get nervous so that doesn't help any. lol

I am sure you have watched this video, right?

Video: How to Inject Trimix
and seen these

trimix injection 1.jpg

trimix handout_Page_2.jpg

baughts

I know most all the literature says to inject at 10 and 2. When I first started tri-mix I did just that and half the time I injected I would have misfires. After a while I moved to 11 and 1 and have not had a misfire since. Hey it just must be me.

Leesto

This time I made sure I wasn't that flaccid. While getting the medicine ready I kind of get nervous so that doesn't help any. lol

I have had similar experiences so I always get it a little fuller before injecting. I can always tell if an injection is not going to work - because it doesn't penetrate into the cavity properly.

I always do 3:00 or 9:00. I have heard others say 2 and 10 or 1 and 11 but I haven't tried those spots. 3 and 9 seem to work fine for me (alternating sides each time).

Best of luck to you!

cowboys

Nelson yes I've watched the video and try to do it exactly it says but I've read where misfire's can happen starting out and I believe I misfired. lol I'm learning though.

baughts most of the time I'm right between the 9 & 10ocl area but again this is still a learning process for me. I'll get better at it. lol I think its just so awesome to have this forum to come to when & If anyone has Issues such as this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me