Hallandale Shipping Time

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bulldogg

Has anyone on here received an hcg order or got tracking for a order in the last day or two? I was just wondering I placed a order for medication on the 31st and haven't got tracking or anything I called on Tuesday and defy said empower was out of hcg and were going to have to have hallandale send it to them and then they ship it overnight to me because they don't ship to tn does anyone have an experience about how long it usually takes to get shipped from defy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

Hallandale just filled my HCG since Empower was out of commission due to the hurricane. I'm in TN as well. I received it right at a week and I only paid standard shipping since it didn't need to be kept cold.

Bulldogg

Hmm. I wonder what happened on my order then. i placed a order on the 31st and paid for overnight. I guess I'm going to have to wait till Tuesday to call defy again and see what they say hopefully it will get situated this time

stevep

Unfortunately it's bad timing right now with all these weather events. I'm sure Defy will get it worked out next week.

Hopefully you have enough to cover you next week.

And, I never received a tracking number.

May not help in this situation but if you make yourself an account of UPS.com (Hallandale) or FedEx (Empower), any time any one ships something with your name/address on it you'll be notified by the carrier and not rely on Pharm/Defy to pass it along

Bulldogg

Thank you for all the help. I can't find the ups (hallandale) I may be looking it up wrong but is it the same thing as to register with ups.com?

I ordered on Sept 5th, and on the 6th got a email about Empower being out of stock. I advised that Hallendale will be fine. On the 7th I got in touch with Defy to let them know Empower was back in stock (learned this from Facebook messages) and asked if its not to late to switch back to Empower. I guess it was too late as on the 9th I got my HCG from Hallendale, but shipped by Defy via USPS. Have to say I am impressed with Defy's dedication working like they did knowing the Hurricane will be bearing down on them.

Thank you for all the help. I can't find the ups (hallandale) I may be looking it up wrong but is it the same thing as to register with ups.com?

Of course its ups.com; UPS (hallandale) means Hallandale uses UPS predominantly that I've experienced. Empower uses FedEx when I get product from them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me