Sermorelin timing?

Buy Lab Tests Online

06charlie

Hello, I have been using sermorelin for a week now. I am injecting at night. I recently noticed deeper sleep which is good but in the morning I have to drag myself out of bed , I feel drugged . Should I inject in morning or afternoon instead ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

06charlie

Another question, on the days I take my hcg can I take semoralin at the same time ? Not in same syringe but at same time , hcg on left of belly button and sermorelin on right side ?

Vince

Super Moderator
You can inject same time but not same syringe.

I do not recommend mixing Sermorelin with HCG. While both drugs contain the same excipients (Mannitol) and pH buffers (Sodium Phosphate Monobasic and Sodium Phosphate Dibasic), their pH differs. Sermorelin has a maximum stability at or around a pH of 5. HCG has a maximum stability at or around 6.5. Increasing the pH of Sermorelin above 5.75 will also cause it to precipitate out of solution.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?762-Can-you-inject-HCG-and-hgh-together

ratbag

Also remember with sermorelin you shouldn't eat for 3 hrs before you take it and for at least an hour afterwards... food robs your system of the benefits of semorlin. Datbtrue talked at length about this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me