Update on my T replacement protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

I am on week 6 of my replacement. 45 mgs of T cyp every tuesday and friday.
libido remains high. Erections every morning, some days better than others but consistent.
energy is very good. Mood is good .
My pumps in the gym are a little better and strength improved slightly. Muscularity improved slightly but then again i am on T to feel better, not to look like a body builder.
so, i am getting blood work next week. What am I going to do if my T levels are only 400 ng ???
absolutely nothing. Why? Because i feel good and my libido is good. I started T due to low energy and low libido. Both of those issues are solved. Im only getting blood work because my physician requested.
im only saying 400ng for arugument sake so who knows, maybe its 700. Fact is, if i show up low, i am not changing anything because i feel very good.
also, no side effects. Wait, one side effect. I would like sex every day, my significant other does not.. kind of sucks. Then again, when i was off T, i wanted nothing to do with it.
careful what you wish for.. lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hva

You have the right frame of mind. We aren't in this to hit some nebulous perfect number. This is a quality of life issue and whatever it takes to achieve that with the lowest possible side effects is the best way.

ratbag

Well your lucky you feel this good at 6 weeks. The MD still needs labs to follow you and who knows he could find slightly elevated E2 that would require you to keep a look out for it's symptoms. Or perhaps your hemotacrit is off the charts.. Some people get hypertenison on TRT and they need meds for this etc. This is the period where your MD tweaks your dosages/meds so it's not uncommon to find something that requires some attention. This is why they do followups.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me