Comments/Feedback on my Thyroid Panel

Buy Lab Tests Online
This bloodwork showcases the amazing power of genetics. I have thalassemia minor, so one of my genes responsible for producing red blood cells consistently pumps out tiny blood cells. Consequently, my hemoglobin/hematocrit are naturally on the low side. I've been using high doses of testosterone for about 6 months now, and my hematocrit has not budged. It is literally the same as before I started trt. In any case, I really want some feedback on my thyroid panel. Obviously, nothing is blatantly wrong, but since reference ranges don't tell the whole story, I am looking for some commentary from those who are knowledgeable. I know a decent amount about testosterone but very little about the thyroid. Any help is much appreciated. I would imagine if there's any room for optimization, it could be easily resolved with iodine supplementation. Here is an image link since for some reason the image is tiny:

http://i.imgur.com/kyjnpIH.png

BW1.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

The platelets in your cbc look like they are getting up there. I wonder what they were before TRT? I would have your MD look at that.

For thyroid all looks good. For optimisation I would consider increasing your FT3 some. I believe most MD's trying to optimise would get it somewhere between 3.9 and 4.4 however you'll have to be the judge of that yourself. Some people feel jittery with higher FT3. For me it increased my mental clarity and cognitive skills when I got it to the top of range.

The platelets in your cbc look like they are getting up there. I wonder what they were before TRT? I would have your MD look at that.

For thyroid all looks good. For optimisation I would consider increasing your FT3 some. I believe most MD's trying to optimise would get it somewhere between 3.9 and 4.4 however you'll have to be the judge of that yourself. Some people feel jittery with higher FT3. For me it increased my mental clarity and cognitive skills when I got it to the top of range.

Would that be accomplished via iodine supplementation?

Platelets were 286 before trt. I did not realize trt could affect platelets. Is that a significant increase?

There are some folks that discuss platelets being the problem and not really the HCT but when it's brought last time around here it really wasn't a "theory" (?) that was well received. The thought being the platelets being so high is what is going to make your blood sludgy, not HCT.

ratbag

Would that be accomplished via iodine supplementation?

Our bodies need iodine and the soil all around north america is now deficient of this. Hence why they add iodine to salt. But it would really require too much salt to get your levels to a point where it's helpful. I take iodoral and have taken lugol's for years. Other than replenishing what my body was missing it may have fixed the nodules I had on my thyroid. But since they started me on all hormones because of my hypopituitarism I don't know for sure that it helped. It's possible it can help but you'd have to try it alone for 3 or 4 months and get new labs to see if there are any changes. Your FT4 look good so you would hope that it would raise your FT3 some.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me