Trimix Longevity

Buy Lab Tests Online

BogeyBob

Hello, question for the wise. I'm brand new to trimix. Looks like a 5ml vial is going to last me 10 months, based on the amount needed and frequency. I told the wife we were going to have to have more sex so I didn't waste any product :D she was not amused. I have two 5ml vials, put one in the freezer and one in the fridge. I'm worried about the one in the fridge lasting 10 months. Should I fill 3 or 4 syringes (to keep in the fridge) and freeze the rest? Is there any concern prefilling syringes? It doesn't seem proper to freeze/thaw/freeze something 40 or 50 times so I'm hesitant to keep both vials in the freezer. What do y'all think?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Neil

Hi Bob, I have no idea about freezing the Trimix, so I'm following that topic. But I can say, absolutely, since my wife and I had both our hormones "tuned up" is that if you add enough testosterone to her bio identical blend she will beat you to the bedroom. Yup. That's one of the reasons I'm going to add trimix in fact, it's getting hard to keep up...if you get my drift. If your's is not on bio identical's, and in her 40's and older, one of the best things about balanced levels of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone is that it's anti cancer for women. That's because estrogen and progesterone need to be balanced to oppose each other.

hva

Can confirm. If your ladies testosterone is low then a small amount of transdermal testosterone will do wonders for her libido. 10/10 would recommend. And no joke, I wouldn't be looking at ED drugs if not for her now raging libido.

Virginian

I keep my 5 ml vial of trimix frozen and just thaw it out when I want to load pins. I load 10 pins at a time. I put 5 of those pins in the frig and the other 5 in the freezer.

I have never detected any reduction in effectiveness or any other problems using this method, and I have had vials in the freezer for up to a year. One concern about storing preloading multiple pins is if a pin gets contaminated when it was filled, then bacteria would have time to multiply. But in 10 years of using trimix I have not had that problem.

DaveK22

I keep my 5 ml vial of trimix frozen and just thaw it out when I want to load pins. I load 10 pins at a time. I put 5 of those pins in the frig and the other 5 in the freezer.

I have never detected any reduction in effectiveness or any other problems using this method, and I have had vials in the freezer for up to a year. One concern about storing preloading multiple pins is if a pin gets contaminated when it was filled, then bacteria would have time to multiply. But in 10 years of using trimix I have not had that problem.

I basically do the same thing. I see zero loss of potency.

Just remember to let the entire vial thaw first, then shake it well, then fill syringes, lastly re-freeze. You need to make sure the vial & contents is equally distributed.

ERO

Hi Bob, I have no idea about freezing the Trimix, so I'm following that topic. But I can say, absolutely, since my wife and I had both our hormones "tuned up" is that if you add enough testosterone to her bio identical blend she will beat you to the bedroom. Yup. That's one of the reasons I'm going to add trimix in fact, it's getting hard to keep up...if you get my drift. If your's is not on bio identical's, and in her 40's and older, one of the best things about balanced levels of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone is that it's anti cancer for women. That's because estrogen and progesterone need to be balanced to oppose each other.

My wife is 3 years post menopausal and has absolutely zero libido. If I may ask, what is your wife using in terms of HRT? I know everybody is different, but your wife seems to have hit the jackpot with HRT.

Neil

Hi ERO, my wife is using bio identical compounded cream prescribed from our doctor, and sourced from Women's International Pharmacy, it contains progesterone, two types of estrogen, and testosterone, she rubs a bit on her arms and legs twice a day. The doctor has quite a bit of room to play with the testosterone levels until libido is restored. Your wife will feel much better, more energy, clearer thinking (CRS gets much better, the "can't remember shit" syndrome caused by menopause), no hot flashes, sleep better, feel more calm, less risk of cancer. All hormones need to be balanced by blood testing, even thyroid and vitamin D (a hormone). We both do blood work every six months. We also take other supplements that have helped with feeling well....fish oil, B complex with methyl folate, CoQ10, K2, Longvida, oil based D3, selenium, magnesium, and D-mannose. http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2004/4/report_test/page-01

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching