Hurricane Irma and Defy Patients

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy has an email blast out now about how they are expecting Hurricane Irma to effect their operations. I thought to pass it along that if you need meds, you'd better order them NOW as both of the bigger Pharms that Defy uses is Hallandale (Florida) and Empower is undamaged in Houston but is closed. I'm not sure how much Defy is utilizing any other Pharms.

If you're within two weeks of running out, you might think about dropping a refill request NOW.

[TD="bgcolor: #F3F3F4"]

[/TD]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Empower told me they have resumed full operations as of yesterday (Facebook message). However HCG is on back order with Empower. I am having mine sent from Hallandale, hopefully they get to my order in time.

HealthMan

I placed my order with Defy today. They will place my order with Hallandale. HCG is on back order at Empower and Defy told me they no longer use APS. Hopefully my order ships tomorrow.

Spoke to Empower yesterday around noon central time. HCG is cleared for shipment, and no longer back ordered.

I feel Empower is the better of the two pharmacy's, only part I dislike about Empower's HCG is all 11,000ui are in one vial. Hallendale uses a 5,000ui and a 6,000ui for a 11,000ui fill. Call me crazy but towards the end of my HCG vial I notice it seems weaker.

Vince

Super Moderator
Spoke to Empower yesterday around noon central time. HCG is cleared for shipment, and no longer back ordered.

I feel Empower is the better of the two pharmacy's, only part I dislike about Empower's HCG is all 11,000ui are in one vial. Hallendale uses a 5,000ui and a 6,000ui for a 11,000ui fill. Call me crazy but towards the end of my HCG vial I notice it seems weaker.
I feel just the opposite, I like the bigger amount of HCG 11,000iu last longer. I believe they do offer HCG in 5000iu vials.

HCG will keep its potency, if kept in the refrigerator, for 90 days without losing any potency.

After that loss is very low like 7% per month.

I feel just the opposite, I like the bigger amount of HCG 11,000iu last longer. I believe they do offer HCG in 5000iu vials.

HCG will keep its potency, if kept in the refrigerator, for 90 days without losing any potency.

After that loss is very low like 7% per month.

Its probably all in my head then. lol

I also keep it in the fridge, on the shelf so it doesn't get swooshed around when the door opens. Another thing that is more than likely a non factor.

HealthMan

Thanks for the update. I will try to switch my order to empower

Ive said it elsewhere on EM but Hallandales Cyp feels harder to inject, like it's thicker and requires more pressure on the plunger. I started warming it up though to ease that and of all my tests I've never had one that was bad or suspect while using Hallandales product. I too get a preference for a certain Pharm but there is nothing wrong with Hallandales product.

hva

Its probably all in my head then. lol

I also keep it in the fridge, on the shelf so it doesn't get swooshed around when the door opens. Another thing that is more than likely a non factor.

I've noticed my testicles don't swell as much and I have um....smaller loads....after the vial is aged and getting near the bottom. I keep mine in a mini fridge that only holds water bottles in my workout room. It stays nice and cold in there. I prefer the Empower over Hallandale though because the Hallandale Hcg is almost all powder. Defy's own youtube video on mixing HCG says is should not be banged around but it comes directly from Hallandale like it's been roughed up.

ZoomyR6

Pre fill a bunch of syringes with the hcg and add some extra air and throw it in the freezer. No potency loss. Keep the remaining amount that will last you the 60 days in the vial in the fridge

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me