Filling testosterone cypionate prescription at pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

Does anyone here fill their testosterone cypionate prescription at a regulat pharmacy (not a compounding pharmacy)?
I have Cigna which i found out covers testosterone cypionate without requiring pre-approval. My questions is: my dosage is 0.35ml 2x week which comes down to a little over 3.5 months for a 10ml vial. If i have a prescription for 90 days will the pharmacy give me a 10ml vial or multiple 1ml vials? If they give me one 10ml vial then i will be saving some good money compared to buying this at a compounding pharmacy. However if they give me multiples 1ml vials the cost wont make sense for me to switch.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

I believe if they have the 1ml vials available then that is what they will dispense to you. I've had my pharmacy tell me if they had 1ml vials then they would only provide me with a 30 day supply to be IAW the FDA or what agency oversees schedule III drugs.

Since the only sized vial they provide is 5ml that is what I receive. One at a time.

Maybe you can have your PCP script specifically a 10ml vial? My doctor and I tried that and the pharmacy gave me one 5ml vial. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did.

To my knowledge no one is dispensing 10mLs any longer, I've heard quite a few guys getting irritated with 10, 1mL's vials (like it matters or something).

I believe if they have the 1ml vials available then that is what they will dispense to you. I've had my pharmacy tell me if they had 1ml vials then they would only provide me with a 30 day supply to be IAW the FDA or what agency oversees schedule III drugs.

Since the only sized vial they provide is 5ml that is what I receive. One at a time.

Maybe you can have your PCP script specifically a 10ml vial? My doctor and I tried that and the pharmacy gave me one 5ml vial. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did.

This has to do with the shelf life of the vial once pierced, I believe that it's tied to a 28day life the reason they'll only dispense such a small vial...a 28 day supply as best they can without going over 28d.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me