HCG on back order

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I am a patient of Defy and I was told HCG is on back order at Empower Pharmacy. I asked to place an order with APS instead but i was told they no longer work with them. So I was left with Hallandale. Is their HCG any good?
My other option would be to ask for a prescription and buy the HCG at my local pharmacy for a higher price

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

I hope and assume Hallandale has good HCG. I ordered my HCG/AI right after the hurricane in Texas and my script was filled by Hallandale. I'll know next week if there are any differences. I assume they have the same FDA guidelines to follow that Empower does and should be just as good.

Now you have the hurricane hitting Florida at the end of this week and hopefully Hallandale survives considering Empower is working through hurricane issues still. It will be bad if we have two primary compounding pharmacies out of commission at the same time.

53lowt

Empower usually gets it back in stock in 2 weeks or has a different strength available did you ask them? I have had to have doc revise script for what was in stock or wait but it was only the 2 weeks

I use Hallandales products, never a problem though I do prefer other Pharms for reasons other than the potency of the product. I've always tested well with Hallandales Cyp and HCG.

Gerald

Promise Pharmacy in Palm Harbor, FL has HCG 2,000iu, 5,000iu and 11,000iu compounded available. High quality and third party testing done on sterile compounds.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Empower is ramping up again after shutting down for Harvey.

Keep in mind that if you order from any compounding pharmacy you should ask them if they have 503B certification.

As mentioned in other posts, the FDA has been updating the regulations that govern all compounding pharmacies in order to create a strict standard for how sterile and non-sterile medications should be compounded. Regarding the compounding of sterile medications, the FDA has made it a requirement for 503B facilities to test every single batch of a sterile compound at a FDA approved analytical laboratory for potency, sterility, and endotoxin content. This requirement ensures that the medication remains stable and sterile over time.

Unfortunately, these new FDA regulations have significantly increased the cost and complexity of compounding which will result in the closure of many compounding pharmacies currently in business (most are registered as 503A community based compounding pharmacies). Further restrictions imposed by the FDA will limit the amount of products a 503A pharmacy can ship out of state and their ability to ship sterile medications to clinics for in-office use.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me