Bone healing & TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

alphasoul

I am a 37 year old male recovering from a fracture on my leg.
I had my testosterone levels checked which came out at the lower border of the normal range. My blood tests show the following: Test 11nmol/L, SHBG 42nmol, free Test 0.21 nmol/L, Ostradiol 28 pmol /L.
Could I benefit from TRT for health as well as for bone healing purposes? Can any medication on the TRT regment like AI, HCG or levels of Estrogen slow down or be harmful for my fracture healing?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Low estradiol, to use the North American spelling, can lead to bone issues. Before I began TRT my estradiol was in the basement and I had developed osteopenia and was dealing with other problems. As healthy testosterone levels were restored my e2 rose and my bone scans show improved density.

No medication used to treat hypogonadism is going to pose problems for your recovery UNLESS you suppress your estradiol.

Vince

Super Moderator
At age 37 you are very young to start TRT. It would be nice if you can raise your levels naturally, go through all the issues that causes low T. If you do decided to start TRT, find a good doctor and have proper labs. Remember TRT is lifelong commitment.

FOX1

I am a 37 year old male recovering from a fracture on my leg.
I had my testosterone levels checked which came out at the lower border of the normal range. My blood tests show the following: Test 11nmol/L, SHBG 42nmol, free Test 0.21 nmol/L, Ostradiol 28 pmol /L.
Could I benefit from TRT for health as well as for bone healing purposes? Can any medication on the TRT regment like AI, HCG or levels of Estrogen slow down or be harmful for my fracture healing?

It may have been the Lower testosterone that caused the initial fracture on your leg!!!!!
With low testosterone you may also have "Low Free Testosterone" and its the free testosterone that is needed for bone growth
I had a fracture to my neck (C6) and a further 2 fractures to my back (T7 & T8) due to this further investigation was carried out, I received a DEXA scan (Bone density) and it was found I had Osteopenia. Further investigation found my Testosterone was within "UK" Normal range but my "Free Testosterone" was way down, very low
I was under the NHS - Bone clinic & practice doctor, neither new much about TRT.
I went private, received excellent advice, was giving the advantages & pitfalls of TRT and a letter was sent to my doctor.
I started TRT one and a half years ago and have never felt better. I am 53 years old and my body mass (muscle) has increased hugely. I am squatting 140kg and benching 90kg, usually 4 or 5 sets of 10. This is a huge increase from when I started last year.
I will receive a further DEXA scan in Feb 2018 and that will determine if Bone Density is increasing which I fully suspect it is.
Forget HCG, you are from the UK, you will not be prescribed HCG.

What are your free testosterone levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching