Update - 2 year - Hematocrit, Dosage & Shot Frequency

Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

Hello,

I have been working with a really good doctor the last 6 months. One important thing the doctor told me is that some people who take TRT will always have high hematocrit no matter the frequency of injections unless the trough level is within a certain range. My experience over the last 2 years of TRT is this...

• Injection B-monthly
    • Super Total & Free Testosterone Peak
    • Low two week trough 400's
    • Hematocrit normal
  • Injection 1X weekly
    • 100mg
      • Total Test 500's
      • Estradiol 20's
      • Hematocrit normal
    • 110mg
      • Total Test 600's
      • Estradiol 30's
      • Hematocrit 16.0 +/-.5
      • some water rentention
    • 120mg
      • Total Test 600's
      • Estradiol Top of Normal range - high 30's
      • Hematocrit upper 16's - need to give blood every 3-4 months
      • more water rentention
    • 130mg+
      • Total Test 700+
      • Estradiol HIGH
      • Hematocrit - have to give blood every 2 months
      • Lots of water rentention
  • Injections 2X weekly
    • 50mg 2X weekly
      • Total Test Trough's - mid 900's
      • Hematocrit 17+ (HIGH)
      • Have to give blood every 2 months
      • Estradiol 20.0 +/- 1-2
      • SHBG started to change from low to high vs weekly injections
      • Free Testosterone began to drop from HIGH out of range to Top of Range
    • 50mg every 4 days
      • Total Test Trough's - mid 700's
      • Hematocrit 15 - 16 (rise slowly)
      • Have to give blood every 3-4 months months
      • Estradiol 20.0 +/- 1-2
      • SHBG started to change from low to high vs weekly injections
      • Free Testosterone began to drop from TOP of range to mid range
    • 60 mg every 4 days
      • Total Test Trough - 800's
      • Free Test mid range
      • Hematocrit within 2 months (18.0) - gave blood
      • Estradiol - mid to upper range
      • SHBG mid to high range

From my experience to everyone out there who struggles with high hematocrit from injections. Once weekly is where I will be at forever. I tried my best virtually every protocol except daily and EOD. What I have learned is that if my total testosterone never falls below 700-800 with continued persistence..my hematocrit will rise dramatically. Once weekly injections with the correct dosage seems to be a sweet spot for me. I really wish I was one of the one's who could inject larger doses or more frequent doses, but I am not and so many other people have the same issue. My HDL and LDL are much better with a lower trough day also.

I hope this is of some use to other's struggling out there with the same problem. I will begin losartan soon as I begin my once weekly regime next week.

Also, I seen no significant gains in strength or bodyfat being on a higher dose or lower trough as long as my trough test levels were above 500's.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

What this shows is that the trough is lowest when 7 days have passed after an injection. So even though you do this the hematocrit is most likely too high for the first 3.5 days before it tapers off in the last 3.5 days. Nothing is really changing here except that by allowing more time between injections, allows the hematocrit to drop at the end of cycle. It would be interesting to see the effect of one shot every day.

tjlab

Yea, it would be interesting..but I dont have time for that level of frequency. From what I see is the hematocrit for some of us is driven by level of testosterone and has a cumulative effect over time.

I would have liked to see your SHBG in the early stages. Also I think you've transposed HCT and HGB the way that you expressed HCT with numbers in the middle teens which would be more likely Hemoglobin where Hematocrit has readings of 40-50. Props to you for the dedication it took to analyze all this. Feeling good is what it's all about and it seems you found it!

tjlab

Thanks Vince! Yes, I did mess up the values. My SHBG was 33 in August 2015. By April 2016 it was 19. Then 30 at April 2017.

Very interesting indeed! I might go back to 1x week 100mg. You don´t mention any HTC so I wounder if 2xweek of that and 1x week testo would be ok.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me