Studies supporting efficacy of low dose clomid in the treatment of secondary hypogonadism

Buy Lab Tests Online

Forty2

Is anyone aware of any studies that have been done on clomid using a dose as low as 12.5mg eod?
I've read so many accounts both here and on other forums from guys who have increased their TT and FT to near the top of the normal reference range on such a low dose, but I've been unable to find any published studies supporting the efficacy of such a low dose.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Forty2

You may have read this already, it's a good thread by Dr. Saya.

Are guys that do well on low dose clomid unicorns...or do they really exist?

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-dose-clomid-unicorns-or-do-they-really-exist

Yes you gave a link to this thread in my other post. Once again, it did not answer my question.
If I'm not mistaken, Dr Eugene Shippen was the first doctor who tried clomid doses as low as 12.5mg eod and then Crisler and other doctors such as Dr Saya followed suit.
I'd still like to see a study with a dose this low that I can show my endo, because his belief is that 50mg eod is the best dose for everyone!

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally, I think a lot of TRT doctors learn what works and doesn't work, by trying different treatments on patients that are having struggles with current protocols.

CoastWatcher

It will be something of a surprise of you find any peer-reviewed studies on point. The leading clinicians are in many cases years and years ahead of the journals. What works in practice is seen in more and more clinical situations, discussed at conferences, and then - finally - comes to the attention of academic medicine where, in time, a study will confirm what leading practitioners have been doing for years.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me