Any tips on how to get the most out of trt/hrt?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I just started trt/hrt 2 weeks ago with dr saya. I haven't noticed a ton of changes yet which I know it takes time to get things dialed in and stabilized. I have noticed a little bit of change in my mood and appetite though so that is a plus! Anyway, I would like to make the most out of my treatment. I know diet and exercise are key as before getting sick, fitness was my life. I've overloaded with info from this forum, peaktestosterone, videos from nelson, jay Campbell, dr saya, dr crisler and dr rand McClain. But still would like to see if there's anything tips or tricks or ways to get the most out of treatment? I'm also quitting my job has done nothing but stress me out for the past 4 years. I'm also only 29 years old, been married going on 10 years, and quitting my job is the first time I'm actually do something for myself and I know will better my health in the long run. Just gotta take it one day at a time. Luckily I'm able to take a couple months off work to just rest my body and hopefully rest my adrenal glands as that is another issue I'm having, along with low t and low igf1. More testing in a couple months. I'm confident dr saya will get me figured out. I'm happy to not have to second guess for once how a doctor is treating me ect. Although I still do find myself wondering, but that's just from so many bad experiences with endocrinologist and primary care physicians. My current regiment is as follows:

132mg testoster split into 3 separate dosages m/w/f
600iu hcg same split as testosterone on the same days.
30mg dhea nightly
100mg 5-htp nightly
5000iu vit d3 nightly
3mg melatonin nightly

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rkhal

Did Dr. Saya tell you to take the dhea at night? I see some people advise taking it in the morning and others say to take it at night.

Labs. Labs. and more Labs....crucial importance to get them and do them correctly. Patience. This is the single, most knowledgable group in mens TRT...read much more than you post, there's a ton of info freely avail.

Labs. Labs. and more Labs....crucial importance to get them and do them correctly. Patience. This is the single, most knowledgable group in mens TRT...read much more than you post, there's a ton of info freely avail.
I figured patients is key. Just trying to be proactive. I think I have read so much that I forgot half of what I read. For the past 2 years it's all I've done. When learning something new I obsess over it which I guess it good to a certain extent. I think I just need to sit back and let dr saya do his job. For so long I've been screwed over and over that it's to not second guess thing or still constantly read. But I know I'm in good hands with him and this forum. I appreciate it guys.

Make sure you workout, hard, on a regular basis and consistently. It's not magic, and you're making a big mistake not capitalizing on what it can do for you by putting in some diligent work.

Oh force sure! Since getting sick with my hormone issues, not going to the gym has almost been the hardest part, next to not being able to be the husband I want to be. My goal is to get back into the gym on September 20th. That will be almost a month of treatment and will give me a good idea on what kind of stamina I have, if any. Just going to start slow with light weight and build my self back up.

James

Did you start the melatonin 2 weeks ago with the trt? How's it working for you? I'm at 1.25 mg per night which is a super low dose, and it knocks me on my can.

Yea I did. It works ok. I'm sleeping better then I did without it by it doesn't knock me out by any means. I feel like I'm already building a tolerance up to it. I belive to also have adrenal issues which I think is really what's keeping from getting quality sleep.

Virginian

I'm also quitting my job has done nothing but stress me out for the past 4 years. I'm also only 29 years old, been married going on 10 years, and quitting my job is the first time I'm actually do something for myself and I know will better my health in the long run.

Some advice that my father gave me a long time ago: Never quit a job until you have another one lined up.

Of course, my father grew up during the Great Depression.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me