Fertigyn Glass Ampule

Buy Lab Tests Online

tobysturgill

Hey fellas, I'm looking to get Fertigyn HCG, but I have NO idea what to do with that glass ampule it comes in. I can't seem to find any pictures or videos on how to break the glass seal effectively. The other times I've done HCG the powder has been in a vial that I inject the BAC water into. Any tips and tricks on how to do that with the glass ampule? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
i believe you'll have to buy a glass vial and sterilize it and then add the HCG there for mixing and use. I'm really not sure on how to break the ampule

Saxon

You need a sterile vial and BAC water to reconstitute the HCG with. You will open the ampule by placing the top of the ampule into a sterile wipe satchet. What i means is open a sterile wipe and remove the wipe. Wipe the ampule down with the alcohol wipe and then place the top of the ampule into the "envelope" where the alcohol pad came out of. Hold the bottom of the ampule with your other hand and snap the top off. See this video for an idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o-_E26rmWA

nurselyfe

Hey fellas, I'm looking to get Fertigyn HCG, but I have NO idea what to do with that glass ampule it comes in. I can't seem to find any pictures or videos on how to break the glass seal effectively. The other times I've done HCG the powder has been in a vial that I inject the BAC water into. Any tips and tricks on how to do that with the glass ampule? Thanks!

Use a thin cloth and break/snap off the top of the ampule with it so you don't cut yourself.

You need a sterile vial and BAC water to reconstitute the HCG with. You will open the ampule by placing the top of the ampule into a sterile wipe satchet. What i means is open a sterile wipe and remove the wipe. Wipe the ampule down with the alcohol wipe and then place the top of the ampule into the "envelope" where the alcohol pad came out of. Hold the bottom of the ampule with your other hand and snap the top off. See this video for an idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o-_E26rmWA

Is there any risk of glass particles getting into the medicine? I would be worried about that every time I gave myself a injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me