Concern about long term HCG and potential permanent down regulation of FH and LSH

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm 24 and have had my T levels tested 3 times in the last 3 months and my levels have consistently come back low. The highest test level was 350 and the other times have been mid 200s. I live in the Washington DC area and its pretty difficult to find any knowledgeable Dr's in the area.

About a month ago I met with a urologist. He said that he would help treat me. The protocol he wants me to start on is 200mg of test c once a week and 500ius of hcg twice a week to increase my chances of fertility as I would like to have children in the future.

Recently, upon doing my own research I stumbled across a video on YouTube from Dylan Gemelli where he talks about hcg. In the video he says that he's dealt with a lot of people who have ruined their lives from long term hcg use. They've had lowered libido and ED. On the other hand my urologist says he has had patients on hcg for years non stop and they've had no issues.

I can't post links as I don't have enough posts but the video is called, "HCG Abuse (What not to do with HCG)"

Upon doing further research I have found on a few different forums that some people have experienced permanent down-regulation of LH and FSH after using HCG for 3-6 months. It's also important to note that most of the people on those forums are heavy steroid users. One poster explained that he did multiple cycles and his FSH and LH would always come back to normal. On his last cycle he added in HCG and after the cycle was finished he said that his FSH and LH never came back to their normal levels.

Being that I'm only 24 and would like to have children in the future, what would you all recommend? Please share your experiences with HCG, good or bad. Also, how safe is long term use of HCG, especially in ranged of 1000 total Ius a week.

Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

No offense to Dylan Gemelli, but I wouldn't listen to a thing that guy has to say.
His supposed target audience is AAS users anyways.
There are many articles posted here on this site by professionals and doctors about the positives of hCG use with TRT.

ZoomyR6

No offense to Dylan Gemelli, but I wouldn't listen to a thing that guy has to say.
His supposed target audience is AAS users anyways.
There are many articles posted here on this site by professionals and doctors about the positives of hCG use with TRT.
LOL I completely agree with the comment about Dylan.
Are there any truth to what the OP has heard? Any other side effects from long term HCG usage while on TRT?

Without divulging how much Dr X or user Y is using that they make their (negative) claims about it's rather pointless. I do know that they TRT level dosing that we use even at its' highest point of 500iu 3XW is not known to be problematic, not withstanding those of us that dont like or think they we experience a negative side effect, which in most of those cases is entirely subjective. But having a negative impact on your health sounds like it as noted comes from the AAS/BroScience community that most certainly exceeded recommended dosing several times over.

First of all Dylan Gemelli is not a doctor as far as I know. Many top trt doctors prescribe hcg as addition to trt or hcg monotherapy I think if they would be concerned about that they wouldn't prescribe it. and you can't just listen to experience what steroid users had regarding that their FSH and LH never returned to normal because steroids may also shut them down permanently.. they may recover after their first cycles but as they continue to use them it may permanently shut them down. It isn't a new thing. is it hcg to blame or steroid use? who knows

Thanks everyone, I definitely feel a lot better about using hcg. I agree, I've actually just looked up Dylan Gemelli on google and there seems to be a lot of hate on the guy on various forums.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me