Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey Everyone!

New member here, but have been following the forums for the last 6 months. Joined today as today was officially my first day starting TRT. I've been suffering from low t symptoms for the last 2 years but this year (2017) my symptoms got significantly worse. I initially went to my GP because I was feeling so fatigued had insane brain fog and joints were always aching. This is a big problem because I am only 24. My GP thought that I may have lymes disease or possibly had a thyroid issue. Once the bloodwork was received I found out that my testosterone was a pathetic 349 ng/dl. I also found out that I had hashimoto's, but my TSH was within normal range (2.2).

I'm a competitive powerlifter and fitness fanatic so I am very self aware with what goes on with my body. I figured that my issues were all T related. I ended up finding a board certified urologist in my area and had 2 more labs done. Both labs showed that my T were in the mid 200s range and but my TSH went up to 5.4. At this same time I was also seeing an endocrinologist about the hashimotos and she promptly put me on 75mcg for synthroid and I started to feel a little bit better. The lack of energy and brain fog were still there though. Fast forward another month and after having my T be low once again my urologist decided that I would be a good candidate for TRT. My current protocol is 200mg of Test C once a week and 500 iu's of HCG twice a week.

I really hate that I will probably have to inject for the rest of my life, but if it's what it takes to start feeling like myself again then its worth it. As a competitive powerlifter I am disappointed because I will no longer be considered natural and will have to compete in untested federations. On the brightside my numbers were pretty decent before TRT so I am hoping to really make some decent gains. Best all time lifts are a 540 squat at 198lbs 355 bench press at 198lbs and a 600lb deadlift for 2 reps at 181.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me.

I look forward to engaging with you all!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have actually been on the protocol as of 8/30, basically since yesterday lol. I feel ok so far, felt a little bit more "awake" then usual yesterday. Today is my second day and don't really feel too different but I've read that most people don't start noticing the benefits until a few weeks in.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me