Holy $hit - Update 3 weeks on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Seanazul

The dosage on my presciption was .35ml, so I filled my syringe to .35ML.

Now it’s .22, so I pull to that level on the syringe.

Attachments

• 5923F402-353B-45DB-A90C-BE5770BD4106.jpg
    5923F402-353B-45DB-A90C-BE5770BD4106.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 459
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The dosage on my presciption was .35ml, so I filled my syringe to .35ML.

Now it's .22, so I pull to that level on the syringe.

Yep you're right, 22 on the syringe. 44mg of T.

Re-Ride

Sean, We can thank lawyers for the way your Rx is written. Traditionally the MD prescribed a dose in mg then the nurse ( pt in this case ) noting the strength of the preparation calculated the volume required.

History is replete with catastrophe, death and all matter of unintended consequence owing to misplaced decimals and failure to pay attention to units of measure. If the doc is going to do the calc for you then it would be preferable IMO to write: "Take 140 mg per week by injecting 0.35 ml 2x per week."

We were hoping that you would acknowledge the actual protocol you followed which preceded the labs you posted. We are confident that you never injected a third of a liter of cyp as you initially posted just as much as we are certain that you took more than seven tenths of one milligram ["0.70MG per week"] which you posted in #12 even after we explained that volume of preparation and drug dose are not the same.

23 posts later it appears that your dose was dropped to 132 mg/week from 140 mg/week. The ongoing confusion you are experiencing about your dose in concert with misuse of units and decimal suggests a higher than average chance of injecting the wrong dose.

Members are asked for a reason in the site intro and stickies to post their dosing in milligrams per week. This thread is an example why that is so.

Readers of threads, like your doctor, only care about your dose in milligrams.

The purpose here is to help folks understand their dosing and how to post in a way that allows others to easily grasp your situation. There is no intention to make anyone feel bad because they make mistakes while learning. As we go about playing nurse-doctor and men of science on here let's keep in mind that a majority of MD's refuse to allow at-home injection citing a concern that the pt will not have sufficient knowledge of nomenclature or the skill to get it right.

Often it's simply a typo posting with fat fingers from a phone. Other times it's because we are lazy or because we have not learned that 81 milligrams is written "81 mg" not "81mg" or "81MG". Such errors can be found among my own posts.

[" I use MG and ML interchangeably "] hopefully no more.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me