Crashed E2 update

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vitamin_C

Hey guys, so I was going nicely on .25mg of Adex per week and 120mg of T. I stopped drinking, lost some belly fat and then started to notice some low E2 symptoms (joints, ED, libido etc.) Went to my PCP and my sensitive E2 was 8. Dropped the Adex, waited about 3 weeks and started off with .25 once per week. Low E2 symptoms were still so around July 11th I retested and my E2 was 5 (all tests were sensitive.) My PCP and I decided to re-test again last week. I just got my results back and I am only 9, about 5 weeks after my last reading of 5. We tried increasing my T dose from 120mg to 150mg per week to see if we could spike the E2, did not work. Do I just need to wait it out? I only saw a 4 point increase in almost 6 weeks...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
They say it can take time to come back if you tank it, I don't know that I ever experienced that though. Its possible though you never needed AI, why were you taking it?

Vitamin_C

When I first started TRT I had sensitive E2 reading of 58. My HRT doc and I decided to do .25mg twice per week. I lost some fat, stopped drinking, and probably didn't need an AI anymore but I continued to take it . I have been off the AI since my last reading of 5 back on July 11. My E2 has only raised 4 points since then even on HCG and increasing my T dose .

CoastWatcher

It can take time and there are all sorts of accounts of just how long it might be. I was told by my doctor that the longest recovery period she ever managed was right at four months. I offer this not to tell you that's what you're in for, but to emphasize that crashing is fairly easy and recovery much more time consuming.

Vitamin_C

It's been rough, but bearable . Libido is about 70% and erections were much worse when I first crashed it but are decent now, even at 9, not 100% though. Joints are dry, anxiety lingering as well. I am very vascular now. At least my E2 is going up, albeit very slowly . I won't make this mistake again , that's for sure .

Hey guys, so I was going nicely on .25mg of Adex per week and 120mg of T. I stopped drinking, lost some belly fat and then started to notice some low E2 symptoms (joints, ED, libido etc.) Went to my PCP and my sensitive E2 was 8. Dropped the Adex, waited about 3 weeks and started off with .25 once per week. Low E2 symptoms were still so around July 11th I retested and my E2 was 5 (all tests were sensitive.) My PCP and I decided to re-test again last week. I just got my results back and I am only 9, about 5 weeks after my last reading of 5. We tried increasing my T dose from 120mg to 150mg per week to see if we could spike the E2, did not work. Do I just need to wait it out? I only saw a 4 point increase in almost 6 weeks...

Have you stopped the AI?

I don't see any mention of stopping it, just that you stopped for 3 weeks and then started AI again(without testing or mention of any high E2 symptoms).

I think this is a case of AI cravings again.

Vitamin_C

I ran this by Nelson but I am experimenting with changing my protocol to spike some E2. I was doing 150mg per week in divided doses shallow IM and sub Q. I am now doing the 150mg Q7 days or once per week in one shot IM to see if this can spike some E2 for me and speed up the recovery process.

Vince

Super Moderator
I ran this by Nelson but I am experimenting with changing my protocol to spike some E2. I was doing 150mg per week in divided doses shallow IM and sub Q. I am now doing the 150mg Q7 days or once per week in one shot IM to see if this can spike some E2 for me and speed up the recovery process.
I would just stick to one protocol for 6 weeks and do labs. When your levels stabilize, it may take some time to feel normal again.

user_joe

I ran into the same thing. Quit drinking completely and dropped some body fat. After 6 weeks no ai e2 was just starting to get into range. I wouldn't change the frequency personally. I've experimented with that already and prefer daily injections. I'm increasing the dose just a little.

Blackhawk

So many guys tell about trying to micromanage their own protocols and getting impatient:

"A" didn't work after three doses or a week or two weeks or whatever so I changed... "X". I didn't feel any better a week later so changed "Y" and got worse. That didn't work so I went back on A, now I am feeling worse than ever...

Never waited long enough for things to stabilize, and never did follow up blood work

I fully understand impatience, I deal with heaps of my own all the time!. But if it just takes time for E2 to recover, it seems that putting yourself on bigger swings by reducing T dosage frequency is prone to make you feel more like you're on a roller coaster. Sort of like two wrongs don't make a right. Just my opinion, you know yourself better than anyone else.

Do you take HCG? Increasing your HCG dose is one of the fastest ways to reverse low E2 because the aromatization occurs mostly in the testes, out of reach from the AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me