Where to Donate to Harvey Victims (and How to Avoid Scams)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
As some of you know, I live in Houston. We have been hit by the worst storm in history that is lingering over the city for a week pouring excessive water on already flooded areas. My family and I are safe but thousands have not been that lucky.

If you want to help, please read this article and choose an organization that you trust to send donations to help us!

Thanks to all of you.

Where to Donate to Harvey Victims (and How to Avoid Scams)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Thanks for posting this Nelson.
Living here in Houston as well, it's truly unreal driving around and seeing what's happened to our city.
Very doable but long road ahead.......

Starplex

I'm not to far away from you guys, (East of Beaumont). Prayers for all of Houston and all those along the Coast effected by Harvey.

James

As Houston rebuilds, there will be an even greater sense of pride among the residents in those areas hardest hit. It's best days are ahead! A ton of work to be done though.

Pranayama

It's been a wild and dramatic ride here to say the least. Friends of mine being rescued, cars and homes flooded, houses across the road from me getting swamped. I was very fortunate and escaped flooding of my house as it was on higher ground than those across from me. I was stuck at work for 84 hours and finally got home Wednesday morning. On the brighter side, we have seen many selflessly help others in need. Like many, I live in a neighborhood that has never flooded. Quite an eye opener.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me