New Defy patient

Buy Lab Tests Online

khal

well, I tried finding a good TRT doctor in Atlanta to no avail after moving from Maryland so I just signed up with Defy last week and already had my blood test done.
It just seems to be taking so long for them to get back to me with the results and protocol to be on now

I'm thinking to request Dr Saya since I've read a lot of good things here about him but he is about a month to talk to and I feel shitty all the time
hopefully I get a call this week and update this thread

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

well, I tried finding a good TRT doctor in Atlanta to no avail after moving from Maryland so I just signed up with Defy last week and already had my blood test done.
It just seems to be taking so long for them to get back to me with the results and protocol to be on now

I'm thinking to request Dr Saya since I've read a lot of good things here about him but he is about a month to talk to and I feel shitty all the time
I understand how you feel, most of us have experienced those same problems. Dr. Calkins, Dr. Saya's colleague, has received excellent reviews and comments here. I wouldn't hesitate to schedule with him if it would cut your wait time.

stevep

I've been with Defy coming up on a year. The three appointments I've had in this time where all scheduled about 3 or 4 weeks out. They're good at what they do and busy. Hopefully they get you in soon.

When did you have your labs drawn? If you're waiting on results there isn't much they can do, that just takes time unfortunately.

When did you have your labs drawn? If you're waiting on results there isn't much they can do, that just takes time unfortunately.

Right...they won't make you an appt without the results (sucks to do it that way), so keep on them. If it's been two weeks since your blood draw, hammer the office staff and stay on top of them. (I'm exaggerating, but don't sit back and think that they'll call you...)

Rkhal

I was feeling horrible so it felt like the wait for meds, appts was taking even longer. In the end I'm glad I waited because Defy has been top notch. Even though I'm sure Dr. Saya is great I didn't want to wait for an appt with him so I just asked for a PA and I got an appt much faster and I have been very happy with her. You may want to consider that to cut down the wait time.

Sicne they were done for Defy its been my experience that Defy has them several days before labcorp makes them available to you. I assume that you're using the Labcorp patient portal where you can obtain your lab results on your own but 8 days is still a little too fresh, some of these tests like the sensitive estradiol can take 10 days to as much as 12 or 14 days.

1Draw

Try getting an appointment with a urologist or endrocrinologist. I waited 3 mos to see an Endo and he didn't have a clue. Be patient. Defy's staff & care well worth the wait.

khal

Labs

here is my labs and it looks like they are going to be prescribing AI
Please help me understand my labs if you have any experience and I've been on TRT for 6 months now

Attachments

• labs.pdf
    118.3 KB · Views: 216

khal

I understand how you feel, most of us have experienced those same problems. Dr. Calkins, Dr. Saya's colleague, has received excellent reviews and comments here. I wouldn't hesitate to schedule with him if it would cut your wait time.
I scheduled with Dr. Calkins so I'm not sure if too stop taking the shots until I talked to him or just keep going
I see in the labs that my E is pretty high and I've been gaining weight

CoastWatcher

I scheduled with Dr. Calkins so I'm not sure if too stop taking the shots until I talked to him or just keep going
I see in the labs that my E is pretty high and I've been gaining weight
Continue with your protocol until your consultation. The discussion you have with Dr. Calkins is going to be based on your history, your symptoms, and these labs. Make a change now and you will be changing the picture - both of you will be guessing.

khal

Had my consult with Dr. Calkins. We went through my labs thoroughly and he changed my protocol of T from 100ml every 2 weeks to 80 twice weekly with 500iu of HCG twice weekly as well.
Was also put on anastradole 1/8 of a pill twice weekly and cutting that pill was hell

I;m using the insulin syringe combo of both T and HCG in one syringe like the video I watched on here to save injecting so many times.

Labs are due in 3 months so I'll see how this goes

Thanks all!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale