Question about rotating injection sites?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RLW

I inject .25ml for a total of 50mg of test cyp Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I did Sub Q for the first 8 weeks but every time I would get a lump the following day that would last for 2-3 days. I rotated sites all over the place and every time I would get a the lump. Decided to start IM last week and have no issues. I'm wondering how long an interval I should use in between injections at the same site?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RLW

I do ventrogluteal M, W, F and swap sides every time with a 1/2" 29g pin.

I guess what I am wondering is if this is something that can be done long term as I assume that over time you would build up scar tissue? If its not an issue long term then that would be great.

Scar tissue and rotating sites is a little overblown. If IM is more agreeable with the post injection site reactions then by all means you should use that longer needle. I still get bruises, got bruises on both legs right now and Ive been hitting shots for 3 years now. Some post injection site reaction is always going to be there, with some time you can refine your technique but I really don't subscribe too much to scar tissue and rotations.

CoastWatcher

Scar tissue and rotating sites is a little overblown. If IM is more agreeable with the post injection site reactions then by all means you should use that longer needle. I still get bruises, got bruises on both legs right now and Ive been hitting shots for 3 years now. Some post injection site reaction is always going to be there, with some time you can refine your technique but I really don't subscribe too much to scar tissue and rotations.

I think this captures my feelings well. Over two years on daily injections, haven't missed a day yet. If I can reach it I inject it but still get an odd bruise, the occasional lump, whatnot. It's the price to be paid for sticking a needle in our body.

lexer

If you are using a 29 guage, the Tricep is a great place to inject as are the deltoids. I go 3 months with alternation between triceps and delts. One week triceps, following week the delts. You can also use a 1/2", 29 guage in the quads as well.

RLW

If you are using a 29 guage, the Tricep is a great place to inject as are the deltoids. I go 3 months with alternation between triceps and delts. One week triceps, following week the delts. You can also use a 1/2", 29 guage in the quads as well.

I like the idea of the 29 gage 1/2 in needle. I was under the impression that going too small makes it take forever to run the oil through it but sounds like a lot of people are using them without issue. For me the quads are probably the easiest place so plan on using them often. Did delts the last two injections and was simple as well.

hva

I like the idea of the 29 gage 1/2 in needle. I was under the impression that going too small makes it take forever to run the oil through it but sounds like a lot of people are using them without issue. For me the quads are probably the easiest place so plan on using them often. Did delts the last two injections and was simple as well.

I use a 29g 1/2" with .4 ml testosterone with no problem. It takes about a minute or two to fill it but only a few seconds to inject. I just use steady pressure on the plunger and inject into the VG no problem. To fill I just inject the same amount of air as I draw, then pull the plunger back to the line and let it drip in. There's very little waste with these which is nice.

ZoomyR6

I still don't understand how you guys fill a 29g syringe. I have them at home and tried. It's like no oil gets in at all. Tried multiple times actually.
Any specific technique?

I still don't understand how you guys fill a 29g syringe. I have them at home and tried. It's like no oil gets in at all. Tried multiple times actually.
Any specific technique?

If you inject the proper amount of air into the vial and draw the plunger back to where you need, it WILL fill up. Sometimes it can take as long as 2-3 minutes, but I can guarantee you that it will fill up. You could suck pancake syrup into a 31g if you are patient enough.

Rkhal

Any specific technique?

I use a larger needle to draw then switch it to the smaller needle tip to inject. If you go on the Defy website theres a vide section where it shows how to inject, that's how they do it in the video.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you inject the proper amount of air into the vial and draw the plunger back to where you need, it WILL fill up. Sometimes it can take as long as 2-3 minutes, but I can guarantee you that it will fill up. You could suck pancake syrup into a 31g if you are patient enough.
I agree, just inject a lot of air in the vial. I inject daily and use a 29g 1/2" syringe.

Vince

Super Moderator
How long does it take you to do it? I added 1ml or air to draw out .25 and it was a pain. I eventually stopped because the fluid just stopped flowing.

I've never timed it, but I would say it's less than a minute. Remember I'm doing daily injections and only using 20 mg of T.

codus2112

Likewise, it takes about a minute for me. I pull my pin to about 30 and push that air into the bottle and pull it back to 30 to fill it. I inject 40 mg.

Systemlord

Tonight everything was going normal until I got the needle in my left quad, it stung like a mofo! Lately I have been pushing out a little test to wet the needle a bit as instructed by my doctor, could this be why it stung so much?

Vince

Super Moderator
Tonight everything was going normal until I got the needle in my left quad, it stung like a mofo! Lately I have been pushing out a little test to wet the needle a bit as instructed by my doctor, could this be why it stung so much?
The sting could be from the alcohol on the alcohol pad, some let it dry before injecting.

hands free syringe loading, draw the plunger back to your dose and hang it and vial on the bottle as shown. I do not inject air to the vial. Thats sand in the bottom of the bottle so that it has some weight to it and won't tip over easily.

Attachments

• IMG_4712.jpg
    IMG_4712.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 177
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel