Should I let Estrogen get higher?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hey guys below are my most recent blood work numbers. Honestly feel pretty good, but could it be better? Been on for a while but just finally trying to dial things in.

Medications
200mg per week (100mg E3.5D)
.5mg Arimidex at time of injection (1mg per week)

My numbers came back like this, keep in mind this was mid week so probably higher than they would be right before next injection.

Total T 1428
Free T 33.0
Estrogen (sensitive) 15.9

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You should only be running your labs in the trough, that's a heavy dose of Anastrozole by our standards and most anyone would say that 15 is in the low range, not taking in to account the individual. SHBG if you have it recently would be nice to see, too.

Trough being right before next injection? Ok I'll do SHBG with my next test. Normally I do right before right now I'm doing labs EVERY week until I optimize it just FYI. Is there an ideal number I can shoot for with those T numbers? Or a certain ratio?

Right test only in your trough right before your next shot, doing it otherwise or optimize or whatever you're calling isn't standard, thats why your T looks so high which again isn't of any use because adjustments if needed are from trough numbers, not peak numbers. Numbers are hard to speak to, TT <=1000 and E2 in the 21-30 range, for starters, are places to aim for and then individual adjustments after that. Those numbers certainly don't apply to everyone feeling well.

Depends how you feel. I would. I don't feel just great at that low. Libido is low.

You should only be running your labs in the trough, that's a heavy dose of Anastrozole by our standards and most anyone would say that 15 is in the low range, not taking in to account the individual. SHBG if you have it recently would be nice to see, too.

Right test only in your trough right before your next shot, doing it otherwise or optimize or whatever you're calling isn't standard, thats why your T looks so high which again isn't of any use because adjustments if needed are from trough numbers, not peak numbers. Numbers are hard to speak to, TT <=1000 and E2 in the 21-30 range, for starters, are places to aim for and then individual adjustments after that. Those numbers certainly don't apply to everyone feeling well.

All I meant by "optimize" was continue to adjust dose accordingly until I feel the best and my numbers are in line. Going forward I will absolutely do trough numbers, though it will be hard to continue this every week since I have a smaller window to do it. Is there any way for me to calculate how much to drop Anastrozole (currently at 1mg per week)? Meaning if I wanted my total estrogen 10-15 points higher up from 15.9 (as you suggested), how much should I lower anastrozole to get there? It's probably not that mathematical, but I am curious. I'm thinking of dropping anastrozole down to .25mg with each injection? But cutting it in half does seem like a big drop.

imo you shouldn't go lower then 20pg/ml on sensitive test.. that's the lowest e2 number that can be considered "healthy".. some folks say they feel better when they are below 20 but it doesn't mean it's healthy.. many things make you feel good while are very unhealthy for you. even 20pg/ml is pretty low but lower then 20 is what we call too low estradiol and you may have health issues associated with low estradiol if you will stay it this level. just my opinion

CoastWatcher

All I meant by "optimize" was continue to adjust dose accordingly until I feel the best and my numbers are in line. Going forward I will absolutely do trough numbers, though it will be hard to continue this every week since I have a smaller window to do it. Is there any way for me to calculate how much to drop Anastrozole (currently at 1mg per week)? Meaning if I wanted my total estrogen 10-15 points higher up from 15.9 (as you suggested), how much should I lower anastrozole to get there? It's probably not that mathematical, but I am curious. I'm thinking of dropping anastrozole down to .25mg with each injection? But cutting it in half does seem like a big drop.

There is nothing linear about TRT dosing. One can not assume that an estradiol reading of X will drop by 25% because one reduces anastrozole by Y%. As someone pointed out recently, it's medicine/physiology, not engineering. You have plenty of room to let your estradiol float; I would encourage you to make a cut of fifty percent. Give it four to six weeks and see how you feel.

CSI007

There is nothing linear about TRT dosing. One can not assume that an estradiol reading of X will drop by 25% because one reduces anastrozole by Y%. As someone pointed out recently, it's medicine/physiology, not engineering. You have plenty of room to let your estradiol float; I would encourage you to make a cut of fifty percent. Give it four to six weeks and see how you feel.

That would be me. LOL. Yes, there are few things about medicine that applies to things we look at logically. 1+1 does NOT always equal 2.

Depends how you feel. I would. I don't feel just great at that low. Libido is low.

Ok will make the cut down to .5mg per week (50%less). Why wait so long I plan on running labs every week to 2 weeks.

Yes, four weeks is the minimum, at one time I know some Defy patients were testing at the five week mark, and my own doctor hold out for six weeks.

So basically once I start dosing at .5mgs per week my estrogen will slowly be increasing week to week and eventually come to a steady state level in a month. I think I'm going to continue doing it every 2 weeks just for piece of mind so even if I "feel" like my estrogen has gotten too high I can be assured by the numbers I'm getting it has not.

at15

yes too low, i would go .25 twice per week and re-assess. and i hope your keeping an eye on your cholesterol with using adex and twice a normal trt dose.

Weasel

Hey guys below are my most recent blood work numbers. Honestly feel pretty good, but could it be better? Been on for a while but just finally trying to dial things in.

Medications
200mg per week (100mg E3.5D)
.5mg Arimidex at time of injection (1mg per week)

My numbers came back like this, keep in mind this was mid week so probably higher than they would be right before next injection.

Total T 1428
Free T 33.0
Estrogen (sensitive) 15.9

Personally,

I'd cut your T dose to about 125mg a week and drop the AI all together and see where you are. E2 of 30-40 sits really well with me. Much better sense of well being at 35 than say at 15. I've tried it all as well.

Your mileage may vary.

Personally,

I'd cut your T dose to about 125mg a week and drop the AI all together and see where you are. E2 of 30-40 sits really well with me. Much better sense of well being at 35 than say at 15. I've tried it all as well.

Your mileage may vary.

I will consider lowering dose, but like coast watcher said I need to do the blood work in the "trough" to accurately asses where my T levels are. I'm thinking they will be closer to 1,000 next time around. In which case I will stay where I am, unless at some point I add in HCG and that makes my numbers higher.

Weasel

I will consider lowering dose, but like coast watcher said I need to do the blood work in the "trough" to accurately asses where my T levels are. I'm thinking they will be closer to 1,000 next time around. In which case I will stay where I am, unless at some point I add in HCG and that makes my numbers higher.

1000 in a trough is still relatively high. HCG will probably increase e2 as well..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me