Anyone else have extreme nausea as a symptom before trt/hurt?

Buy Lab Tests Online
can hormone imbalances causes extreme nausea?

Curious to see if anyone had extreme nausea as a symptom before starting trt/hrt. I believe this could be due to being on and off trt twice in a two year period (due to not knowing any better and listening to my doctors) I'm with defy and dr saya know and just started trt Monday so I'm hoping as the weeks to by my nausea will subside. Doctor saya believes that it could be from being on and off trt so many times as well. But wanted some first person experience on if this has been a symptom to any one else. I don't know if this is real or not but I believe the test flu to be hitting me as well. Gotta hang in there ��

Also I've had numerous colonoscopies and endoscopies and all have been fine. I'm thinking maybe cortisol.

My current trt regiment is: 132 mg of testosterone weekly split into 3 separate dosages m/w/f.
200iu of hcg , m/w/f
30mg dhea at night
100mg 5-htp at night
3mg melatonin at night
5000iu vitamin d daily at night.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I was told of a patient in my doctor's practice who had severe stomach cramping, not necessarily nausea, that began moderating when TRT began and resolved fully by the third week of treatment. It's not exactly on point with your presentation, but in the same general area.

All the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching