Question regarding TRT in China

Buy Lab Tests Online

dasein

Hey guys, so I am kind of freaking out about this.

I am based in the US. I have chatted with the good folks at Defy and they plan to put me on a TRT regimen for primary hypogonadism (had posted in another thread about doing this), with the prescription coming in the mail. The issue is that I just found out I am moving to China in 4 months for work. The nurse was quite positive about my ability to continue with treatment there. Obviously I have some huge anxiety about this, since after doing some cursory research, I know that TRT is obviously not common there and testosterone certainly can't be purchased OTC willy nilly, despite China being THE supplier of UGL raw powders. I also have concerns about the ability to access convenient blood work as well. I also may not be in a situation where I can travel to HK regularly, where high quality blood work is more readily accessible, and things like test cyp/HCG are available OTC (despite at very high prices).

What do you think my best option is?

1. Not commit to TRT for the time being. I definitely have some signs and symptoms where I think TRT is warranted -- but not to the extent that I feel is life threatening right this moment. What I'm worried about is coming off, and then my HPTA not recovering. In the worst case scenario this would force me to go UGL.
  2. Commit to 60-90 days of treatment and "come off", until I can search for a way to replace the services that Labcorp and compounding pharmacies in the US have provided.
  3. Same as 2, but also travel to China with a refilled prescription.

I know this is kind of an annoying question, and I may be overly worried for no real reason. However it is hard not to think a few steps ahead when we're talking about a lifelong commitment. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
60-90 and come off would be a total waste of time and money. I'd get over there and settled and then reevaluate the accessibility and if Defy could support you thru the mail. Testing is of primary concern as you know, but then the appropriate Sensitive E2 testing isn't avail overseas that I know of any way so you might just have to be more intune with E2 and symptom based treatment.

dasein

Sorry -- it would be for years. I would basically be moving there. A significant career move.

Defy mentioned that they would only ship to a US based address. It's not clear to me the legality or feasibility of receiving prescription shipments from US to China.

Will Brink

Sorry -- it would be for years. I would basically be moving there. A significant career move.

Defy mentioned that they would only ship to a US based address. It's not clear to me the legality or feasibility of receiving prescription shipments from US to China.

Having known a number of people who worked there, etc, for extended times, that move would have to involve an amount of $ virtually impossible to make anywhere else. There's a number of things one could mention, but you're probably aware of them. What I will say is, no amount of $ would suffice if it meant being low T, my mental and physical health simply more important than $. If you're confident you can get it done there, all good. If not, and it were me, I wouldn't go until I was confident that would be taken care of to my satisfaction. Considering how corrupt the place is, I suspect you'll be able to find a doc etc to help you. I can't comment on labs there.

dasein

Having known a number of people who worked there, etc, for extended times, that move would have to involve an amount of $ virtually impossible to make anywhere else. There's a number of things one could mention, but you're probably aware of them. What I will say is, no amount of $ would suffice if it meant being low T, my mental and physical health simply more important than $. If you're confident you can get it done there, all good. If not, and it were me, I wouldn't go until I was confident that would be taken care of to my satisfaction. Considering how corrupt the place is, I suspect you'll be able to find a doc etc to help you. I can't comment on labs there.

Thank you and your point is well taken. I am resolute about going, and acknowledge that I will be making quite a few personal sacrifices to do so. I can always come back, but opportunities won't wait for me. It is unfortunate that I have to make this type of decision. However, where there is a will, there is a way. All I can hope for is for services to eventually catch up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me