Results with Clomid - Success or Failure?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi,

I had low T, started TRT but then stopped it and wanted to give a shot to clomid as I was very concerned with fertility. I have secondary hyogonadism and took accutane like 10 years ago (not sure if they are related)

Before I started with clomid and after several weeks without TRT (so my natural state), this is what I got.

Total T: 95
Free T: Very Low too
LH: almost nonexistent
FSH: very low

7 weeks after I started with clomid 50mg a day, I tested semen and blood test:

Semen: Real Bad (but I heard sperm takes 74 days to be produced, so at this point it is probably incorrect to assume that clomid has not worked as I am just 7 weeks in)
Total T: 697 Range: 264 - 916 so OK
Free T: 27 Range 8.7 - 25 so High
LH: 10.4 Range 1.7 - 8.6 so High
FSH: 7.5 Range 1.5 12.4 so OK
Energy: slightly better but not nearly as good as I was with TRT
Libido: non-existent.
Sensitive E2: Waiting for the results.

So,all in all, the results seemed to indicate that the clomid is indeed working, but given I still have no libido, I am screwed up. I decided to change my dose to 25mg EOD to see if maybe my libido improves, but if it does not work, I will switch to HCG monotherapy. If my symptoms still don't improve, will switch to the trifecta TRT + HCG + Arimidex.

Please help me, what do you guys think? do you think my strategy is good? - Please give me inputs/advice.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Varner

The consensus online will be that your dose is too high. Maybe that's correct, but I'm another guy who is on 50mg/ED. I tried dropping down to 25mg/ED, felt no better, and my Free T fell significantly. I feel essentially the same - same lack of libido, but with a little more energy - at the higher dose. For me, it's a choice between having low libido but better muscle-building/fat burning (at 50mg) or having low libido with diminished anabolic properties (at 25 or less).

Definitely drop the dosage for a month to a month and a half and see what happens. Given your really strong response to Clomid, especially that Free T score, I think even a big drop from your "high" at the 50mg will leave you at a pretty good number. With less funky things happening from the SERM dosage, and still-high testosterone, you might have the libido return.

Then again, maybe not. Please update when you get the E2 numbers. There's a repeated refrain here that "high dose Clomid sends your E2 through the roof" but that's not the case for everyone. I went from 14 pre-clomid to 21 on high dose clomid (sensitive test).

Not many people are on HCG mono - likely because, at that point, many feel like they might as well inject with straight testosterone if they have to inject all the time anyway and if your pituitary is shut down anyway. I'm interested in knowing how it works out for you if you go down that road, because I think there's something to be said for producing your own testosterone. You've already done the TRT thing, so you'll be able to report any differences between the two treatments.

50mg is high but since you came off of testosterone, it might be necessary. There is a good chance your pituitary will continue to recover its function over the coming months. At that point, you may find that you will need to lower your clomid dose. Ultimately, the success of a protocol is based on subjective feelings of improvement and the preservation of certain health markers.

50mg/D is a typical very high dose that leads to major E issues. We'll see when that lab comes in for you but its almost guaranteed your E is sky high if you hold to the typical over dose like that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me