Bloodwork -High estradiol - TRT protocol questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

asjm

View attachment 4017View attachment 4018View attachment 4019View attachment 4020

Howdy! I'm a 29 year old male from Spain. I'm a healthy adult that has been weight lifting for the past 10+years and eating clean. I'm 183cm, around 90kg and 15-17%bf.

Despite my healthy eating habits and training I'v been having some libido problems lately and finding it hard to loose bf. I'm leaning more towards an endomorph body but I've been managing that as good as i've can all my life.

Anywho, I went to an endocrinologist who did some bloodwork on me (attached on this thread) and prepared a TRT protocol of test cyp 350mg every 18 days for 90 days + tamoxifen ED (I forgot the dosage and protocol for tamo he gave me)

I'm no doctor but I think this will be a hormonal rollercoaster and it seems like anastrozole could be better as an antiestrogen than tamoxifen.

What are your thoughts on the doc's protocol?

For the TRT I was thinking of a more stable protocol than the doc's, taking test enanthate at 125mg ew. What are the thoughts on anastrozole and low dose weekly hcg? What would be the recommended for a proper TRT protocol?

29 year old healthy male. 183cm, 90kg, 15-17%bf

FSH 4.8 mU/ml
LH 4.4 mU/ml
Testosterone 3.2 ng/ml
Free Testosterone 8.37 pg/ml
ACTH 37.5 pg/ml
Cortisol 20.1 ug/dl
SHBG 34 nmol/l

TSH 2.010 uU/ml
Free T4 0.97 ng/dl
Free T3 3.37 pg/ml

Prolactine 11.23 ng/ml
17 Beta-estradiol 73.78 pg/ml
Progesterone 0.23 ng/ml
Dehidroepiandrosterone Sulfate 157.99 mcg/dl
PSA 0.58 ng/ml

Would these results make me qualify for TRT or was the doc being silly? Also, if so, what would be the correct TRT protocol the doc should have recommended instead of the 350mg test cyp every 18 days for 90 days?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

A word of warning: we're not providing any information on blasting and cruising. That's not the philosophy that supports this site; were a therapeutic community. Please respect the rules that have been established in that regard.

In terms of your doctors protocol, it's one of the silliest that we've seen in a while. It makes no sense whatsoever. Your questions betray a lack of knowledge about this entire process. There is no standard AI dose for TRT, in fact, most of us here don't use an AI. Your dose of testosterone is determined, to an extent by your SHBG level.

Your attachment won't load because you've insufficient posts - it's an antispasmodic feature. If you tell us something about your test results, and more detail about your symptoms, a good conversation will start. If you're focused on blasting and cruising other boards would welcome you.

asjm

A word of warning: we're not providing any information on blasting and cruising. That's not the philosophy that supports this site; were a therapeutic community. Please respect the rules that have been established in that regard.

In terms of your doctors protocol, it's one of the silliest that we've seen in a while. It makes no sense whatsoever. Your questions betray a lack of knowledge about this entire process. There is no standard AI dose for TRT, in fact, most of us here don't use an AI. Your dose of testosterone is determined, to an extent by your SHBG level.

Your attachment won't load because you've insufficient posts - it's an antispasmodic feature. If you tell us something about your test results, and more detail about your symptoms, a good conversation will start. If you're focused on blasting and cruising other boards would welcome you.

Thank you so much for your fast response and sorry about the blast and cruise mention, im going to try and edit the above post. I was just explaining what my plans are, not looking for blast and cruise advice at all.

Apparently I qualify for TRT and came here to see what the thoughts were on a proper TRT protocol since what my doctor mentioned looked "silly" indeed and I was a bit skeptical about that.

Here in Europe there are very few anti aging or TRT clinics and actually this Doc is the only one in my city doing something along that line, improperly apparently.

The doc mentioned I'd have to take tamoxifen because of my estrogen levels being high, but that also sounded a bit silly.

The attachments are of my bloodwork, I'm going to type them down here:

29 year old healthy male. 183cm, 90kg, 15-17%bf

FSH 4.8 mU/ml
LH 4.4 mU/ml
Testosterone 3.2 ng/ml
Free Testosterone 8.37 pg/ml
ACTH 37.5 pg/ml
Cortisol 20.1 ug/dl
SHBG 34 nmol/l

TSH 2.010 uU/ml
Free T4 0.97 ng/dl
Free T3 3.37 pg/ml

Prolactine 11.23 ng/ml
17 Beta-estradiol 73.78 pg/ml
Progesterone 0.23 ng/ml
Dehidroepiandrosterone Sulfate 157.99 mcg/dl
PSA 0.58 ng/ml

Would these results make me qualify for TRT or was the doc being silly? Also, if so, what would be the correct TRT protocol the doc should have recommended instead of the 350mg test cyp every 18 days for 90 days?

Thanks in advance!

ratbag

Labs are different all across the world so results without ranges are pretty much useless, particularly when done in Europe. read metric... something most here are not used to.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me