Estradiol Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

Yeah, It'll be interesting if in only 2 weeks my E2 jumps high enough to cause these symptoms though. From the research I've done, it takes most guys a lot more than 2 weeks to rebound, doesn't it?

I should also note I have my TRT doc appt on Thursday (in 2 days), so I probably will dose the AI tonight and see what my levels come back at in 2 days as well.

Another thing to note, is I still have morning wood throughout all this.

Yeah, It'll be interesting if in only 2 weeks my E2 jumps high enough to cause these symptoms though. From the research I've done, it takes most guys a lot more than 2 weeks to rebound, doesn't it?

I should also note I have my TRT doc appt on Thursday (in 2 days), so I probably will dose the AI tonight and see what my levels come back at in 2 days as well.

Another thing to note, is I still have morning wood throughout all this.

I'd let it sit for now if it were me.

Vitamin_C

Just got my lab. This is about 48 hours after my testosterone cyp shot, and 24 hours after .25mg anastrozole.

Testosterone, Serum 1233 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Testosterone, Free 22.6 pg/mL range 8.7 - 25.1
Estradiol, Sensitive 5.6 pg/mL range 8.0 - 35.0

So obviously my E2 is tanked again. Is there any chance the day before prior to taking that anastrozole dose that my E2 was high? How quickly can E2 plummet? Or is everything I've been feeling for weeks prior all low E2?

I felt like absolute death when my E2 was that low (5 and 9). Anxiety was absolutely terrible, joints cracked every time I moved. How do you feel at 5? You need to lay off the Arimidex obviously but perhaps restart with a compounded .125 twice 1-2x per week once E2 climbs back up. It took nearly a month for me to go from 5 to 9 on the sensitive assay. Its been nearly 3 weeks since my last E2 lab of 9 and I am getting new labs this week but I still feel I have low E2 symptoms (bad anxiety, clicking joints/jaw pain, ED issues at times).

GreenMachineX

I felt like absolute death when my E2 was that low (5 and 9). Anxiety was absolutely terrible, joints cracked every time I moved. How do you feel at 5? You need to lay off the Arimidex obviously but perhaps restart with a compounded .125 twice 1-2x per week once E2 climbs back up. It took nearly a month for me to go from 5 to 9 on the sensitive assay. Its been nearly 3 weeks since my last E2 lab of 9 and I am getting new labs this week but I still feel I have low E2 symptoms (bad anxiety, clicking joints/jaw pain, ED issues at times).
I don't feel too bad actually, but I do supplement with a few things that help (maca, rhodiola, ashwagandha). Funny thing is, yesterday was horrible, but half those symptoms I listed yesterday are gone as of today. Weight gain is still there and mild bloat, but hell, I could've literally just gained a few lb. Still woke up a bunch times last night but no palpitations, no increased heart rate last night, no anxiety (yet, I'm prone to anxiety even when all my hormones are dialed in though too) and it was easy to get out of bed this morning. Glad I listened to Vince and didn't dose any AI. Plan still is to get E2 pulled tonight after work. I still wonder if increased heart rate at night with palpitations/flutters might even be from testosterone dosage too high. Thinking about it more thoroughly, these symptoms started after I lost 40 pounds, and the same dose of testosterone puts me now at 1200 whereas before it put me at 800.

GreenMachineX

The other thing regarding the few pounds of weight gain and perceived bloat, I may not have been as thin as I thought I was and it's normal water retention returning.

ratbag

I find when I drive my E2 too low I get a bloated look in my face and I feel a little heavier. I don't suffer from water retention. When my E2 is correct my face looks thinner (more normal appearance)... for what it's worth.

Also GreenMachineX your not getting accurate labs by taking them 2 days after your shot and 1 day after the AI. Everyone does labs in the trough. Which is just before you inject for testosterone. It's doubly hard when the AI is separated from the injection time. To get an accurate sensitive E2 lab you would have to get the lab just before you take your next dose of AI.

GreenMachineX

I'll be doing labs again soon, but e2 sensitive not for a couple more weeks. My doctor only ordered the regular estradiol with total and free test, CBC, DHEA-S, IGF-1 and thyroid which I'll have pulled Wednesday.

GreenMachineX

I'm getting there. All the symptoms are improving slowly. I don't think I've went longer than 2 or 3 weeks taking even .25mg anastrozole in the past 12 months, so I'm guessing it's been low the entire time. Im gonna guess it played a role in this torn rotator cuff and tendinosis in the other shoulder...

GreenMachineX

So it's been 4 weeks since my last e2 sensitive results and I thought I had everything dialed in. I've been at 40mg twice a week of test for 2 weeks because even 50mg twice a week was giving me the strange increase in heart rate when I lay down at night. But now I'm starting to suspect that maybe my E2 never even came back up all the way as symptoms are getting worse again. Or maybe I just don't convert enough test to estradiol at any good test dose, and if that's the case, what then?

The past few days the symptoms I had when my e2 was super low came back, particularly morning and mid afternoon palpitations/flutters with BP spikes up to 160/90. I can calm myself down with taurine and theanine and deep breathing and it'll came back to 130/80.

At the same time I've been tapering off the beta blocker bisoprolol. I'm down to 2.5mg from 10mg. I suspect the high dose of bisoprolol was preventing the low e2 symptoms from getting too bad and maybe why they are so bad now.

I've ordered total and free T and e2 sensitive to draw in the next few days. Sunday is my next shot day. Should I continue at 40mg for that shot or increase back to 50mg and when should I pull labs? Shots are normally Sunday morning and Wednesday night.

Lastly, I hate how once I think I have it nailed down, something goes wrong again.

GreenMachineX

Also, I know I'm supposed to get labs drawn in the trough, but if symptoms are bad even now about 36 hours after my shot, wouldn't get them pulled now still help to see what's causing those symptoms?

keigwin

I'm sorry to hear you're having continuing issues. I can't advise you on your dosage, but I can say from experience taking a beta blocker that it works as an anti-palpitation medicine. It's possible that you were prone to palpitations and coming off of the beta blocker is allowing them to occur, regardless of your E2 situation. It's also true that if you're prone to anxiety, having palpitations can bring on elevated BP other anxiety-related symptoms. Just consider that your E2 may come back okay in the labs despite these symptoms.

GreenMachineX

Well, I'm thinking my e2 is low also because erections are harder to achieve, nocturnal erections are disappearing and my libido is slowly going away. I doubt my test is too low. I'm gonna try to get it pulled after work today.

CoastWatcher

Also, I know I'm supposed to get labs drawn in the trough, but if symptoms are bad even now about 36 hours after my shot, wouldn't get them pulled now still help to see what's causing those symptoms?
Are you in the trough? If not, your introducing yet another variable, testing at different times, into the picture. The goal of testing is to be as consistent as possible so that meaningful comparisons can be drawn over time.

if you would start your trt without AI from beginning you would be one happy fella now but now you are on AI rollercoaster.. listen stop your AI and use testosterone dose that is normal and doesn't give you E problems.. be it 80 mg a week for a while until your body will stabilize itself.. the AI is the cause of all your issues I guarantee you

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me