Estradiol Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online
I think I was having heart related pulse/arrythmia(?)/Palps when my E was very high, my E is much lower and I do feel better in that way. Whether they're connected I do not know.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I think I was having heart related pulse/arrythmia(?)/Palps when my E was very high, my E is much lower and I do feel better in that way. Whether they're connected I do not know.
Was your pulse only going up at night or all the time?

I went as far as seeing a cardiologist and wearing a holter monitor for a week and having an echocardiogram done. Everything was normal enough except a mild mitral valve prolapse with trace regurgitation. So I guess these symptoms are benign but still, they can ruin my head if I let it ruminate too much. For the longest time I thought they were iron deficiency symptoms but I've been taking iron religiously for months and there's no reason for my ferritin to drop again. Waiting on those labs too.

Was your pulse only going up at night or all the time?

I went as far as seeing a cardiologist and wearing a holter monitor for a week and having an echocardiogram done. Everything was normal enough except a mild mitral valve prolapse with trace regurgitation. So I guess these symptoms are benign but still, they can ruin my head if I let it ruminate too much. For the longest time I thought they were iron deficiency symptoms but I've been taking iron religiously for months and there's no reason for my ferritin to drop again. Waiting on those labs too.

You sound like my twin in that regard, Cardio gave me a beta blocker but im choosing not to use it given the sexual sides that BB's are known for. It was more a motion I'd make with my hand over my chest and I'd say that I just didn't feel good, or why is my pulse 90+, for no reason? I will say though that I'm better, coincidentally ?, with my E much lower, I mean at one-time I was pushing an 88 on the sensitive test while on Daily Cyp, no HCG/DHEA/AI...Cyp only.

GreenMachineX

You sound like my twin in that regard, Cardio gave me a beta blocker but im choosing not to use it given the sexual sides that BB's are known for. It was more a motion I'd make with my hand over my chest and I'd say that I just didn't feel good, or why is my pulse 90+, for no reason? I will say though that I'm better, coincidentally ?, with my E much lower, I mean at one-time I was pushing an 88 on the sensitive test while on Daily Cyp, no HCG/DHEA/AI...Cyp only.
That's interesting. I'd love to get off this beta blocker but I've been on it for 6 years and I've read that the withdrawal can be horrible. When I go back to my primary I'm going to ask them to give me smaller doses so I can taper off.

I was using 25mg/D of Metoprolol XR (or XL, can't remember which) and that's a low dose that I know. I don't think I had any negative sides that I saw and it did take the edge of my cardiac issues. I really needed something to slow my pulse but Dr couldn't help me...he says there's a drug out there to do just that but it's for heart failure and insurance wouldn't cover it for me, and it lacks the negative sexual side effects of the BBs. When I see him again I'm gonna get the name of it.

ratbag

At that rate you're creating a solution of 0.2mg/mL, which is well below the solubility limit of anastrozole. I've read posts (elsewhere) from people who've tried creating a 1mg/mL solution and found crystals in the bottom of the vial due to the excess anastrozole. This is what I'm trying to warn against, because most people try creating a 1:1 solution for ease of dosing.

As for the solubility data, you can follow the link here.

Why warn me about what you have read when I already stated it's worked well for over 10 years for me. If we trusted everything we read about TRT we'd be misinformed and this site wouldn't be here. This site is here because of evidenced based medicine. It means thru trial and error they/we have figured out how to make it work despite original testosterone literature saying we should inject 200mg every 2 weeks and to expect cardiac issues. We now know better because we tried it, learned from it and as a result we know what works! If you can't get around what you read, have someone compound it for you. But arguing it doesn't work for me because you read otherwise isn't the best way to go about it. TRT sites are full of examples just like this. I was only sharing what works for me and how I came across the idea.

GreenMachineX

What kind of factors influence aromatization other than bodyfat? Does thyroid have any effect, as in, untreated or inadequately treated thyroid finally being treated correctly, could that influence aromatization or SHBG, thus increasing effects of available estradiol?

I still havent received my blood work results from last Friday.

GreenMachineX

Just got my lab. This is about 48 hours after my testosterone cyp shot, and 24 hours after .25mg anastrozole.

Testosterone, Serum 1233 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Testosterone, Free 22.6 pg/mL range 8.7 - 25.1
Estradiol, Sensitive 5.6 pg/mL range 8.0 - 35.0

So obviously my E2 is tanked again. Is there any chance the day before prior to taking that anastrozole dose that my E2 was high? How quickly can E2 plummet? Or is everything I've been feeling for weeks prior all low E2?

Id cut the AI use in half at a minimum and then retest in 4 weeks, 5.6 is way too low. High and low with some exceptions can present with similar symptoms. That or come off of it completely and then slowly reintroduce it at that much lower dose, whatever we were talking about with the vodka mixture like .10mg once per week and keep testing as you tweak it. Probably going to need a good series of frequent labs where the only thing youre changing is the AI dose, keep everything else static as-is.

GreenMachineX

I'll make a solution of anastrozole 1mg per 2mL tonight, but what do I put it in?

Ill wait to take any more anastrozole until Sunday, and then dose .1 mg once a week.

Should I add DHEA or pregnenolone? I know my DHEA levels are low; is pregnenolone the kind of thing that should be tested before supplemented too? Either one should bring my E2 back pretty quickly...

I'll make a solution of anastrozole 1mg per 2mL tonight, but what do I put it in?

Ill wait to take any more anastrozole until Sunday, and then dose .1 mg once a week.

Should I add DHEA or pregnenolone? I know my DHEA levels are low; is pregnenolone the kind of thing that should be tested before supplemented too? Either one should bring my E2 back pretty quickly...

Keep it to one change at a time. You start mucking with that other stuff which personally is questionable to use but that's just me. If you change, 3, things, how do you know what worked and what didn't...?

GreenMachineX

The interesting thing about this time with my crashed E2, is im not nearly as anxious as last time. I had multiple anxiety and panic attacks and joint pain and other stuff, but this time is nothing like that. Maybe my test is high enough to counteract it? I'm also not irritable either. I feel pretty good except for the nightly chest flutters and chest tightness every so often.

nurselyfe

Because of how low my E2 dropped and to consider the most stability, should maybe I try .05mg twice a week instead?

I would lay off the AI for 4 weeks. Get E2 bloods. Make sure that is actually elevated. Then proceed with .1mg x2 week.
Get more bloods in 3-4 weeks to see where you're at.

The interesting thing about this time with my crashed E2, is im not nearly as anxious as last time. I had multiple anxiety and panic attacks and joint pain and other stuff, but this time is nothing like that. Maybe my test is high enough to counteract it? I'm also not irritable either. I feel pretty good except for the nightly chest flutters and chest tightness every so often.

You're pretty chatty though...(just teasin ya)

GreenMachineX

It's been about 2 weeks now since I've last updated and haven't taken any AI since then, and a whole host of symptoms have begun: night sweats (mild though), frequent waking all night, brain fog, morning anxiety, fatigue, increased blood pressure, weight gain and facial/body bloat, and still what I mentioned before increased heart rate at night with mild palpitations. I'm going to get my E2 sensitive pulled after work so I can nail this down. I should say all these symptoms are pretty mild, but there. I'm debating whether to dose .1mg anastrozole after I get the labs pulled.

Got my iron and ferritin labs back last week and everything great now there. Ferritin was around 150.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me