Estradiol Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Update: Doctor agreed and said switch back to levothyroxine (Synthroid). She also gave me a script for Clonidine to switch to instead of bisoprolol. Thank God (seriously).

My current palpitations situation is absolutely by the clock. Starts an hour or 2 after waking and I have it until about 6 pm and worsens when I eat. I've also noticed that my pulse and blood pressure are extremely “reactive” to activity, whether it just be standing up or walking around or whatever. Pulse will jump 30 points. When I'm walking on the treadmill for my warm up at the gym, my pulse will be 120. Has to be thyroid related right? Along with the flushing and randomly warm moist hands. Praying for a miracle here. I'm so tired of all this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

Donated a pint today and saw my hemoglobin was up to 19 and BP up to 160/90. Probably need to try to get a prescription phlebotomy to get more out with numbers like that, huh? Obviously reducing my testosterone dose again. I'll see how I fare with 110mg per week. Should be good as there was a time I had H/H consistent at 17/48 for a few months.

HealthMan

Donated a pint today and saw my hemoglobin was up to 19 and BP up to 160/90. Probably need to try to get a prescription phlebotomy to get more out with numbers like that, huh? Obviously reducing my testosterone dose again. I’ll see how I fare with 110mg per week. Should be good as there was a time I had H/H consistent at 17/48 for a few months.

I am on a similar boat and i am done messing up with my iron levels. By donating so often my iron balance is off. So i am planning on reducing my dosage to 100mg a week and i supllementing with iron bisglycinate 18mg twice a day. Hopefully that takes care of my HCT/iron problems for good and I still feel good subjectively with the lower testosterone dosage

Last edited:

GreenMachineX

I am on a similar boat and i am done messing up with my iron levels. By donating so often my iron balance is off. So i am planning on reducing my dosage to 100mg a week and i supllementing with iron bisglycinate 18mg twice a day. Hopefully that takes care of my HCT/iron problems for good and I still feel good subjectively with the lower testosterone dosage
Yeah man. Sounds like a good plan.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching