Estradiol Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I've been on TRT for about a year and a half, and still can't get my E2 right. I've gone as low as .25mg per week of anastrozole which still takes my E2 too low, but if I don't take it at all I get high e2 sides within 2 weeks. I'm very sensitive to anastrozole apparently. Would switching to a low dose of aromasin once a week be better? Any other ideas? I'm using 60mg test cyp twice per week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You should pull that ~2 week lab when you think your elevated and see what that's showing, as well as when you think you're low with AI.

You feeling this or that is flawed. Thru that entire post, you mention not one test number or result and post no labs...?????

A good conversation could be had but you're not providing anything to do that with. If you're compelled, can you dose AI @ .125mg perhaps? or .10?

GreenMachineX

I've had E2 sensitive as low as 8 and high as 78. I haven't exactly pulled the 2 week lab but I recall what 78 felt like and the 2 week lab was similar.

I don't think it's possible to cut my tiny 1mg tablets into 1/8ths.

ratbag

Yeah good idea on dissolving. Take a 1mg anastrozole tablet let it dissolve in 1 ml of distilled water. Then use a 1 ml syringe like you use to inject testosterone and 10 units will = .1mg anastrozole. Keep it in a small jar refrigerated and it'll work fine.

keigwin

Anastrozole is soluble in alcohol, not in water. The solution you get with vodka will have solids that don't dissolve, but those are fillers from the pill. Just make sure to mix before dosing.

With dosages as low as you're going to need, it might be more accurate if you create a more dilute solution. In other words, instead of 1mg pill in 1mL of vodka, try 1mg in 2mL of vodka. This would mean taking 0.25mL to get 0.125mg of the drug, which is a bit easier to measure out.

ratbag

Anastrozole is soluble in alcohol, not in water.

This is incorrect. Not only does it dissolve perfectly in distilled water, there are no solids left over and it works perfectly. The liquid mix is somewhat opaque in color. I can post pics if you wish. I learned this from making LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) it's the same method using distilled water.

keigwin

This is incorrect. Not only does it dissolve perfectly in distilled water, there are no solids left over and it works perfectly. The liquid mix is somewhat opaque in color. I can post pics if you wish. I learned this from making LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) it's the same method using distilled water.

Sorry. I overstated. Anastrozole is soluble in water up to 0.5mg/mL, thus you cannot make a standard 1mg/mL solution out of it.

nurselyfe

I've been on TRT for about a year and a half, and still can't get my E2 right. I've gone as low as .25mg per week of anastrozole which still takes my E2 too low, but if I don't take it at all I get high e2 sides within 2 weeks. I'm very sensitive to anastrozole apparently. Would switching to a low dose of aromasin once a week be better? Any other ideas? I'm using 60mg test cyp twice per week.

Hey bro, I had the exact same issue with the exact same doses. 50mg x2 a week Id need a .25mg dose every 1.5 weeks or so but that .25mg dose would always bring me too low. But in 2 weeks I'd have high e2 symptoms again. Highly suggest you do .1mg E3.5D, this may work much better for you.

ratbag

Sorry. I overstated. Anastrozole is soluble in water up to 0.5mg/mL, thus you cannot make a standard 1mg/mL solution out of it.

I've been mixing 5ml distilled water with 1mg anastrozole for over 10 years and never had an issue. Not sure how you come up with such data but reality is that it works fine. I even travel on my boat and do not refrigerate for up to 10 days at a time and it still works good.

keigwin

I've been mixing 5ml distilled water with 1mg anastrozole for over 10 years and never had an issue. Not sure how you come up with such data but reality is that it works fine. I even travel on my boat and do not refrigerate for up to 10 days at a time and it still works good.

At that rate you're creating a solution of 0.2mg/mL, which is well below the solubility limit of anastrozole. I've read posts (elsewhere) from people who've tried creating a 1mg/mL solution and found crystals in the bottom of the vial due to the excess anastrozole. This is what I'm trying to warn against, because most people try creating a 1:1 solution for ease of dosing.

As for the solubility data, you can follow the link here.
Anastrozole has moderate aqueous solubility (0.5 mg/mL at 25°C); solubility is independent of pH in the physiological range. Anastrozole is freely soluble in methanol, acetone, ethanol, and tetrahydrofuran, and very soluble in acetonitrile.

GreenMachineX

Thanks everyone for the input. I'll try making a solution.

Has anyone experienced increased heart rate only at night/early morning with or without palpitations as a result of either E2 too high or too low? It used to freak me out but now it's just annoying. Everything's fine during normal waking hours, but around 9pm and when I wake up my heart rate can be 20 points higher than normal (80 instead of 60).

Edit: or is there a chance the pulse at night elevation is actually due to too much testosterone?

Last edited:

GreenMachineX

What are your testosterone blood levels? I still think lowering your T dose is worth a try and will save you the hassle.
Still waiting on the most recent results. I've gone as low as 100mg total a week and still struggled with these issues, but the pulse at night thing wasn't as bad. This past week increased back to 120mg (60/60 sun/wed) and last night had those darn palpitations and pulse went up to 80. Previously at 120mg per week, my test level was only ~700s, so not that high. Just waiting to see what 100mg (60/40 sun/wed) did. The reason I increased back up was my hemoglobin and hematocrit is finally under control and 100mg wasn't enough for libido.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me