Estradiol Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

if you would start your trt without AI from beginning you would be one happy fella now but now you are on AI rollercoaster.. listen stop your AI and use testosterone dose that is normal and doesn't give you E problems.. be it 80 mg a week for a while until your body will stabilize itself.. the AI is the cause of all your issues I guarantee you
I haven't used an AI in 6 weeks, just testosterone.
Are you in the trough? If not, your introducing yet another variable, testing at different times, into the picture. The goal of testing is to be as consistent as possible so that meaningful comparisons can be drawn over time.
Gotcha.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm still waiting for my next bloodtest, but I haven't been on an AI now for over a month. I feel better than before because I used to get really sore joints and anger issues when I had incredibly low E2.

All that's gone away, but I still want to see what my E2 is at. I haven't noticed any negative side effects, besides slightly stabilized but still high libido; I just don't stare at nearby women as intensely as before during the first few months of TRT, maybe that's a good thing. I don't wanna get gyno, but at 120mg cypionate once a week it's probably not a big threat?

Saul

Subscribe. I wanted to provide another data point. I know everyone is different, but was only taking about 70 mg per week of test injected injected once per week IM and I am kinda big (I know it does not matter but . . .). My Test was at 671 and E2 sens. at 40. No IA. I felt good compared to where I was before. Since then I have changed to E3D sub q but no blood work numbers on that yet. Still feel good. Good luck.

Gotcha. It sure is taking a while.
Hi GreenMachineX,
Sorry to read you are still having an issue with low E2.
You know this site has post after posts on things that raise E2. All those don't do this or that because it will raise your E2.
Maybe you sould try some of those things.

When my last blood test came back with a Sen E2 of 19 and I was feeling great I decided heah that's cool now I can do some of those things we are warned about like a strong whiskey in the evening, etc.

GreenMachineX

Hi GreenMachineX,
Sorry to read you are still having an issue with low E2.
You know this site has post after posts on things that raise E2. All those don't do this or that because it will raise your E2.
Maybe you sould try some of those things.

When my last blood test came back with a Sen E2 of 19 and I was feeling great I decided heah that's cool now I can do some of those things we are warned about like a strong whiskey in the evening, etc.

I've only seen hcg and DHEA as recommendations. DHEA I've had issues with, but maybe just 10mg will increase e2 enough.
I have pregnenolone 10mg I could try. Been trying to get dialed in before introducing that though.
HCG is just too expensive.

I've only seen hcg and DHEA as recommendations. DHEA I've had issues with, but maybe just 10mg will increase e2 enough.
I have pregnenolone 10mg I could try. Been trying to get dialed in before introducing that though.
HCG is just too expensive.

I have read some DHEA pills have other stuff mixed in and have given others issues. You might research your DHEA brand to make sure it has nothing else in it.
I take 25mg of DHEA. I get it from EmPower. I have to take it in the morning. It keeps me awake at night.

GreenMachineX

My E2 took a couple months to go from 5 to 20's ...
Gotcha. I may be in the same boat then.

I have read some DHEA pills have other stuff mixed in and have given others issues. You might research your DHEA brand to make sure it has nothing else in it.
I take 25mg of DHEA. I get it from EmPower. I have to take it in the morning. It keeps me awake at night.

Gotcha. Well, I'm not going to add it in quite yet. I'm just going to go back to using 50mg test twice a week and retest bloods.

at15

arimidex is very strong, so for people on true trt around 100 mg per week it seems overkill. most men dont need even to consider an AI on true trt but there are genetic anomalies and i think aromasin is better suited in an ad-hoc fashion. aromasin is more gentle on the body in my experience when running it on cycle.

madman

Super Moderator
arimidex is very strong, so for people on true trt around 100 mg per week it seems overkill. most men dont need even to consider an AI on true trt but there are genetic anomalies and i think aromasin is better suited in an ad-hoc fashion. aromasin is more gentle on the body in my experience when running it on cycle.

100mg is not considered true trt- starting protocols are usually 100mg/week than titrated after 6 weeks (depending on blood work/overall improvements in low t symptoms). On average most trt protocols range from 100-150mg/week and there are some on 200mg/week due to having higher shbg as they may need higher t dosages to get their free t numbers in a healthy range to experience relief of low t symptoms. Sure one could make the argument that 200mg/week is a light cycle as most would achieve supra-physiological testosterone levels at that dose 1800-2000 ng/dl. Understand that trt doses of 100-150mg will result in high-end or very high FT level and depending on the protocol sure peaks may hit supra-physiological levels but temporarily and that is usually more prominent on once weekly injections as oppose to more frequent injection frequency which will results in less spikes/dips in test levels and more even levels.

rhino5169

When you guys reference low shbg guys, does low mean low normal, or below the scale low?
On a scale of 16-55, what do you consider 27 to be?

madman

Super Moderator
When you guys reference low shbg guys, does low mean low normal, or below the scale low?
On a scale of 16-55, what do you consider 27 to be?

Range 16-55 than 35.5 would be the mean and you are not too much lower so I would say your levels are descent. Low would be under the low end of the reference range and low normal would be slightly above the low end of the reference range. Having low or low/normal shbg would benefit from more frequent injections (EOD/daily)

GreenMachineX

Got my labs back from 1 month ago from the doctor. It would be so much easier to just post pictures of the lab report but I don't know how. I'll post up the labs later but I've at least determined the flutters are from low estrogen. Still haven't determined if the increased heart rate is from testosterone too high or estrogen too low (I'm actually starting to think both situations cause it with slight differences) but I also got labs pulled 2 days ago in the trough which I don't have results yet for. I'll post it all up when I get it and corresponding dosages for each lab draw.

But I am increasing my dose to 110/week for now split into 60mg Sunday and 50mg Wednesday for now. Hopefully that's the middle ground but I'm pretty sure it still won't be enough to increase e2 so I'll be adding in 25mg DHEA (also low on labs) eventually at my doctor's suggestion.

ratbag

Don't some people with low E2 take one big shot weekly instead of twice? I thought the single bigger shot idea helped bring their E2 to a semi-normal range. I heard of one MD doing an even bigger shot every 2nd week.

GreenMachineX

Don't some people with low E2 take one big shot weekly instead of twice? I thought the single bigger shot idea helped bring their E2 to a semi-normal range. I heard of one MD doing an even bigger shot every 2nd week.
I don't think I could handle a big dose like that at one shot, given the side effects I'm having. There's got to be another way.

GreenMachineX

Figured it out.

IMG_2658.jpgIMG_2659.jpg

ratbag

I wonder if you can supplement estradiol? Also looking at your IGF-1, I'd bet you dollars to donuts Defy would suggest you try peptides, like mod GRF(1-29) with GHRP-2. Or even Semorelin alone... Dr. Crisler also prescribes to this treatment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me