Buy Lab Tests Online

421Chris

Hello everyone. I'm a 33 year old male who has been on trt for about 7 months. My latest test results were the following:
TEST= 788
FREE T= 16.1
Estradiol= 26.8
My Prostate, thyroid, vitamin d, and hematocrit are all good. No concerns there.

I'm currently taking 160mg test weekly and 2mg anastrozole weekly. My doc wants to increase test dose to 180mg weekly.

My question is what test and free test levels are optimum. I have heard people say 1500 or somewhere up there. I think there was a doc on here who stated he liked his patients around 1500 and he doesn't mind high estrogen levels. I feel decent now. I wake with an erection every morning. I just want more energy and muscle gain. I just want to receive the most beneficial effects of trt that I can achieve. Anybody got any suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello everyone. I'm a 33 year old male who has been on trt for about 7 months. My latest test results were the following:
TEST= 788
FREE T= 16.1
Estradiol= 26.8
My Prostate, thyroid, vitamin d, and hematocrit are all good. No concerns there.

I'm currently taking 160mg test weekly and 2mg anastrozole weekly. My doc wants to increase test dose to 180mg weekly.

My question is what test and free test levels are optimum. I have heard people say 1500 or somewhere up there. I think there was a doc on here who stated he liked his patients around 1500 and he doesn't mind high estrogen levels. I feel decent now. I wake with an erection every morning. I just want more energy and muscle gain. I just want to receive the most beneficial effects of trt that I can achieve. Anybody got any suggestions?

There's a saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and this applies to TRT.

So many guys go chasing numbers, and it almost always ends in misery. If you're feeling good from TRT, that's all it's going to give you, it's not a recreational drug where more = feeling better.

There's a saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and this applies to TRT.

So many guys go chasing numbers, and it almost always ends in misery. If you're feeling good from TRT, that's all it's going to give you, it's not a recreational drug where more = feeling better.

Great reply from JDS...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching