Teva will make generic topical testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

From a pharmacy newsletter:

Israel’s Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has launched a generic version of Axiron (testosterone) topical solution in the USA. Teva’s generic launch of this treatment, which follows that of Ireland-incorporated Perrigo in July, comes on the back of the US District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. That decision, appealed by Lilly and its Acrux, has paved the way for generics to enter the market.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

keithc2485

anyone try other generics then perrigo gels??

:confused:i use perrigo;s gel.....12.5mg 1% gel pump...... i see endo pharma ,teva, and upsher smith also make the "generic androgel 1% pump or packets ..... has anybody had experience with any of these... I personally Hate perrigo pharma .... and hate most of their generic drugs. i see other pharmacys then mine carry all these different brands of T gel......

I wonder if its worth trying a different brand, i love teva's products .. i know they just released it last year... any thoughts?
thanks guys

Corwin1968

:confused:i use perrigo;s gel.....12.5mg 1% gel pump...... i see endo pharma ,teva, and upsher smith also make the "generic androgel 1% pump or packets ..... has anybody had experience with any of these... I personally Hate perrigo pharma .... and hate most of their generic drugs. i see other pharmacys then mine carry all these different brands of T gel......

I wonder if its worth trying a different brand, i love teva's products .. i know they just released it last year... any thoughts?
thanks guys

FWIW, I despised the name brand Axiron. It's the consistency of water and you apply it to a nearly vertical surface (ie, your underarms). It was a dripping mess and I had serious doubts that I was getting the full dosage most of the time.

In fact, my insurance company dropping Androgel and only covering Axiron was what convinced me to give up completely on topicals and move to injections. I might still be open to a topical in the future but it would be a highly concentrated, compounded gel or cream. I didn't know those existed until recently. I would never go back to Androgel or Axiron.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me