How to increase DHT when not on Testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mafyz

Hi guys, I will try to keep it short and clear.

My goal: to increase DHT to top of the range or above range while not being on T. Rationale behind is I've noticed people having more DHT (shown in bloodwork in my entourage) overall have masculine behaviors and appearances above average.

My situation: DHT @46ng/dl (16-79)
TT @683ng/dl (160-726)
Free T @3,6ng/dl (0,3-2,8)

I'm on very low dose clomid to boost "naturally" my testosterone production as I'm 29 and don't feel like I quite need TRT yet.

My conclusion: I must be having poor levels of 5-alpha reductase enzymes as my free T is well above range and my DHT is barely mid-range.

My reaction: i started taking natural 5-alpha reductase boosters

- glycine
- niacinamide
- protodioscin concentrated tribulus extract
- butea superba

I will draw bloods again 1 months into this experiment to see whether it has made any difference in my DHT levels.

Two questions:

1) Do blood DHT levels represent accurately the actual level of circulating and active DHT? I've read that urine tests for other enzymes are usually necessary for an accurate measure

2) If that "treatment" fails to yield significant increase in DHT levels, my intention is to start taking Proviron 25mg x2/day + Andractim cream (pure DHT) 2x/day while keeping the Clomid twice a week @12,5mg to prevent HPTA shutdown.
My fears with that are:
a) to get shutdown inspite of the Clomid
b) to have my E2 get too low with the Proviron

Do you think there is any risk for scenarii a) and b) to become reality?

Subsidiary question: will more DHT at my age make any difference to my looks and behaviors or is it all determined by DHT exposure in the womb and during puberty?

PS: I'm very glad to be finally joining this forum. Been lurking for a long time and the amount of knowledge shared on here is priceless.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Im not sure we've crossed this bridge outside of TRT, those of us that need additional DHT therapy are using a Test Cream applied to the scrotum, so Andractim is a new one here that I know of. The other stuff you're trying...good luck. Also look in to Sorghum, that's supposed to have some DHT properties.

Is Andractim even avail on the regular market anyway in the US? I know we've talked DHT around and some availability/legality came up with DHT cream.

JPB

Interesting ... not sure why you want to raise DHT, but I thought creatine + workouts (especially legs) was known to help with this. Do keep us posted ...

plainzero

Hey, brother. I'm in the exact same boat. I've been trying to increase my DHT for a few months - no luck.

Latest bloods:
DHT @ 38 ng/dL (30-85)
TT @ 611ng/dL (264-916)
Free T @ 20.1 pg/dL (9.3-26.5)
LH @ 4.9 mIU/mL (1.7-8.6)

DHT typically fluctuates between ~40 and no higher than 50. I'm also on clomid, 12.5mg EOD. Also taking anastrozole, 0.5mg twice a week.

I've tried butea superba (Swanson), sorghum, and DHEA. No changes in DHT.

Just ordered some proviron and DHT powder. Was thinking about making DHT cream, but I'll probably start with the proviron. 50mg ED seems high to me... I'm thinking 25mg to start out with, maybe less.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys, I will try to keep it short and clear.

My goal: to increase DHT to top of the range or above range while not being on T. Rationale behind is I've noticed people having more DHT (shown in bloodwork in my entourage) overall have masculine behaviors and appearances above average.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************
Genetics/interplay of various hormones will determine how masculine one looks (strong jawline/brow/high cheek bones/broad shoulders/muscle mass/bodyfat levels/body hair density-distribution/skeletal frame size) and most of these permanent changes happen throughout puberty aside from manipulation of muscle/bodyfat levels. At your age it is highly unlikely that increasing dht will make you look more manly and if anything excess dht can cause excess body hair growth/oily skin/acne/accelerate balding but only if you are genetically prone to these side effects. You may very well end up looking like George!

7981473.jpg

As far as behaviour it is much more complex than manipulating hormones!

JPB

That (flawed) logic applies to Testosterone, too, and yet here you are.

That remark wasn't very helpful to anybody. Most here want to raise T because it is low. The poster does not have low T or low DHT. And regardless, I tried to offer some helpful input.

JPB

Oh wow.. so clever. Somebody with normal levels of hormones comes here and asks how to raise them, and nobody is suppose to ask like...just curious, why? Like what are your symptoms or what are you trying to achieve? You do realize, that dialogue basically happens here on a continuous basis.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me