New labs, need help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JMP

Sixhouse, as far as I know, there is no reason to be on both T-cyp and Clomiphene at the same time. It is either one or the other. 100mg bringing you to 934 is great. A good trough number if you ask me, however there are those who feel better in the 700's and those that feel better over 1000. It's something you will have to play with. My recent trough numbers were t-970 and e (sensitive)25. My libido is very good. Not 20yr old good but great for age 44. The one thing I noticed is that taking away HCG for a week or two helped my libido increase. I went two weeks without it and felt a positive difference. My bloods were taken right after the two weeks off of HCG. So I am speculating that my e2 sensitive was 30-35 with HCG. While I am back on HCG now for testicular health and maintenance, I did feel slightly but noticeably better without it. Might be something for you to consider either going without for a couple of weeks or cutting your dose in half. Pretty sure that it wouldn't hurt to experiment and it might just help

CoastWatcher

Please provide the ranges for your lab results. Do you have SHBG values, with ranges? How long have you been following the protocol you detailed? Clomid and testosterone - why? They essentially work at cross purposes with one another. Your estradiol is is almost certainly not too high, and your total testosterone is solidly placed.

Are you sleeping well? Sleep apnea goes undiagnosed in far too many men and impedes the success of a TRT protocol. Thyroid and cortisol, have they been reviewed?

CoastWatcher

Surprised people are questioning why the Clomiphene. This is a very suggested and prescribed protocol (test, hcg, clomid). It's even the recommended protocol at Defy Medical to get everything dialed in correctly. Clomid lowers estrogen... estrogen goes up as a result of high testosterone.

Estradiol range is <=29 so mine isn't super high, but still high, and these numbers were in a trough. So probably higher 1 and 2 days after injection.

No SHBG values, no thyroid or cortisol, no sleep apnea. It should be mentioned that I'm in very good physical shape. High muscle/low fat, gym every day.

Clomid lowers estrogen??? No, it doesn't. One of the biggest concerns for those on a Clomid protocol is estradiol - it can skyrocket. In fact, elevated estradiol is one of the main reasons men grow frustrated with Clomid restarts and abandon them. It is anastrozole that lowers estradiol levels. Clomid is most certainly not an aromataze inhibitor. Woe to the one who thinks that it is.

Estradiol isn't something to be feared. It's not a waste product, but a necessary hormone that study after study has shown is necessary for sexual function, cognitive performance, skeletal health, and immune function. It must be remembered that estradiol follows testosterone. Your testosterone was measured at trough, but estradiol, following in its wake, had not yet settled to trough level.

No SHBG or thyroid workup? Key elements in sorting things out. And again, how long you'd been on this protocol?

SixHouse

Ah sorry, I'm copying and pasting from too many different windows. Arimidex I meant to say... not Clomiphene.
At this point I think testosterone is too high (for me). I feel better when it's a little lower so that's what I want to shoot for.

one, don't link TNation articles here, that place is NOT going to be regarded as a source of any kind of knowledge beyond BroScience and we don't do that here.

So every mention of Clomiphene you meant Anastrozole?

No one here is going to call 31 high E, nor is 934 high T. If you want lower values by all means but as a numbers game, your labs are what anyone here would call excellent.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me